Toribash
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
WHAT-THE-FUCK..

I was playing with folks from #polska a 5v5. Enemy was winning, and at the point when Xin was destroying our nexus (all from us was dead) they.. surrender 4:1 O_O that was the strangest shit I've ever seen! Our Nexxus has blown up and instead of red DEFEAT we saw Victory! Oh God. :o

Trolololol
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Try going mid lane with Ezreal, it's pretty nice

Yeah, until you realize that all ap casters should go mid because they have the worst base damage and need a solo for max cs. Also burst casters in general stomp on carries in 1v1 situations early-mid game. AD carries need a babysitting support bot for maximum farm and sustainability. In your elo/normal games/not level 30/whatever it doesnt really matter, but it does in higher ranked shit.

Originally Posted by laststand View Post
anyone have a opinion on this morgana build?

in the following order i buy stuff:

Rod Of Ages
Boots Of Swiftness
Rabadon's deathcap
Rabadon's deathcap
Frozen Heart
Nashor's Tooth

i usually play with my friend who plays Sona and Malzahar alot if that matters in any way

Dont get 2 deathcaps, dont get fucking nashors either. Nashors is a pretty bad item in general, and I dont know why the fuck you would want attack speed on morg.

Rush rod of ages
Zhonya's hourglass for flash-ult-active initiations
deathcap
then defensive or voidstaff if they have a fuck ton of mr
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
Hah.

Just got into a kass vs karthus mid lane.
I had my e on all of the time.

Laning as kassadin vs karthus
is my favorite thing
ever
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
In the last match my team ap carry was kassadin vs malz mid.
Malz started flaming so hard that kassadin would be op and when I told him, that kassadin is a counter pick on malz he just said : stfu noob

I love pubs <3
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post
In the last match my team ap carry was kassadin vs malz mid.
Malz started flaming so hard that kassadin would be op and when I told him, that kassadin is a counter pick on malz he just said : stfu noob

I love pubs <3

Sums up every single normal game I've ever played. Oh, I'm getting outplayed by someone? Op, needs nerf.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
gragas is number1 mid champ no need for kassadins and malzahars.

tanky, spammy and ub3r usefull ulti.

And i hate midlane ezreals, so useless althought i have done it and i found myself also useless.

You guys should do like me, urgot dps carry

btw i play on west but i dont play ranked. After season one experience i refuse to play ranked.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
I feel really bad for Corki, him being probably the LEAST played hero, and he's a really good one too. :/

I've seen a few Corkis. I've only ever seen one Swain. Does anyone even play him?

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
And i hate midlane ezreals, so useless althought i have done it and i found myself also useless.

fu, ezreal4lyfe

Originally Posted by Hamr View Post
I've seen a few Corkis. I've only ever seen one Swain. Does anyone even play him?

In whole timeplay I saw only 4-5 evelyns, and guess what. I saw them while leveling up from 29 to 30. Why nobody plays them at lower lvls?

Also, found out that Twitch with runes can be op as fuck. Basically, all that he needed to pwn our team is to get easy first blood, going into double kill (that poison, or something). At the end he had 3/4 of enemy frags. Bitch. And he was always invisible after frag. Oracle and wards, yeah, sure. But they was destroying wards and Oracle elixir can't do much if it's a teamfight and suddenly he appears from nowhere