Toribash
Two replays.

Damashi- Tricking. A butterfly kick followed by a cartwheel

Need another hand- I knock off ukes hand and juggle it (again)
Attached Files
Damashi.rpl (171.6 KB, 24 views)
Need another hand.rpl (183.8 KB, 15 views)
Also known as CombatBot
I have been neglecting your thread and for that I am truly sorry :P

Need another hand: With this kind of opener, you should hold or extend your wrists. I noticed them flopping a bit and it's strange XD. Cool step pattern to get to Uke. Really spinny, and of course, the more spins you get in a replay the better it is, right? The arm dm was good for what it was. I really liked the first two kicks to the arm, but the next part where you changed your flow and tried to do something on your hands was wonky. I like the way you caught it and now you brought it onto your back. I like the look up in the pose, but not the floppy hand XD. Good job.

Damashi: More floppy wrists!!! Decent opener and awesome butterfly kick. Really nice. The cartwheel was good, but it wasn't really a cartwheel as much as a wonky round off. Still really cool though. Decent pose.

Great job man!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Laserspar and damn. You're going that far back? Those replays are old and crusty and worn out :|

Also I got a reasonably awesome spar with my friend JuaniXk
Attached Files
check.rpl (648.9 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Spirals; Jan 29, 2015 at 03:51 AM.
Also known as CombatBot
Okay, first question. Are you allowed to post spars on a single player board? I mean, I'm not calling you out or anything, but I really want to post some on mine but they're technically multiplayer XD.

Ok. Overall nice spar. Your beginning was really nice. Your first kick was pretty cool, but the landing was off and you had to switch your rotation. Your kicks are well formed, but try to add some more speed to your movements. You're nice and fluid in this replay. Your balance was decent, and you worked well with your hits (ex. you got stunned which you handled well). Work on your flow some more (direction switching and such). Also, I know this is a silly ending , but when you get KOd, don't just relax all, make the hit look powerful. Sweet spar though. Good choice of mod as well.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Thanks sky. I'm especially bad in spars because I'm used to going over and redoing/1frame. gets me everytime.

Also yes you can post spars if you take out the other's name.
Also known as CombatBot
A quick B-twist (thanks to pubicsoup for the kickoff)
Attached Files
btwist.rpl (133.9 KB, 26 views)
Also known as CombatBot
Great set up! Landing could have been a littleeeeeeeeeee bit smoother, but the twist it's self shows promise. Keep it up. You'll get better at them.
Thanks guys, CnC is always appreciated

my entry on the Geta challenge.
Attached Files
Geta.rpl (474.1 KB, 27 views)
geta_challenge.tbm (20.4 KB, 24 views)
Also known as CombatBot