Toribash
So guys, uhh, anyone got some tips on attacking? Like, where to attack, what to use and such?
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
So guys, uhh, anyone got some tips on attacking? Like, where to attack, what to use and such?

Operation meatshield is the best way to go in my opinion. I normally get 10-12 giants, 2 healers, and the rest of my troops are archers. I also normall get 2 healing spells. Now that I have TH7, I'm experimenting with rage spells. So far, they're pretty fucking OP. I trained full barbs, and made 3 rage spells. I attacked a decent base with full gold walls, and got about 2 stars. They destroyed that shit.
I'm just gamin' man

6 Wizards 9 Giants 9 Wallbreakers and a few archers(Or if you want more of each you can). use 3 wallbreakers to get at the defences, then send in the giants, use the rest of wallbreakers at places where you can get to loot, send the wizards in one group and spread out the archers.

That's what I do, usually works.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Welcome chab.

my best strat: 10 giants 4-6 wallbreakers, 1 healer the rest in barbarians and archers, that is the best, you can attack each 30 min with 2-3 stars every time. (depend on the base you attack, generally don't work on th8+ with wall lvl 7+ and mage tower 5+

release 5 giants then send the healer then 2 wall breakers (send the 5 others when the 5 first are down)
Spend barbarians 15 by 15
Same for archers.
send the king only if buildings around the village are down, to make him go into the village.

the important thing is to make giants goes far enough in the village to let enter the archers and barbarians, after that it's done.
Last edited by Astral; Apr 2, 2015 at 06:55 PM.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Would anyone want to maybe make a clan? I don't have one, as I left my previous, and I would love to unite all toribashers. If anyone would like to try, I'll pay for it gladly. We could make April the leader simply because he owns the organization (if I'm paying you better give me Co though >.>), and we could set up a small system on how to get elder and have our ranks here in the thread. Hell, we could even make an IRC. Let me know what you guys think.
I'm just gamin' man
Sound interesting but I won't join a low lvl clan, it's cool but I'm actually in a really good clan, we war 2 time in a week and win every time so...
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by Astral View Post
Sound interesting but I won't join a low lvl clan, it's cool but I'm actually in a really good clan, we war 2 time in a week and win every time so...

Understood c:
I'm just gamin' man
I'm in a clan that I made, there aren't a lot of people in it, it's a fairly new clan and I haven't done much recruiting. But I still love it.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.

use dragons 3 lightning spells and hero what I do sometimes

or I use hog riders