Ranking
Original Post
Oh yeah.

I just love Dead Rising 2,but I can't wait for Dead Island

Zombie games FTW!
I play games and lift weights.
I'm pretty sure that there is another Dead Island thread on this forum...

Anyways, I'm pretty skeptical about this game, looks ok, but I might not preorder until I see more info about the game.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by Athanatos View Post
OMG i love zombie games! who doesn't like mowing down countless walking dead with brutal instruments of destruction?

People in an actual zombie apocolypse? I'm pretty sure they wish they could just be sitting at home drinking a hot drink or something without worrying about some corpse coming around and bite them.

Anyways, I'm interested in the game. Not as much as when I saw their first gameplay trailer, but still interested enough to preorder it. The emphasis on melee combat is smart, because guns make everything too easy, but at the same time it's a risky move. Hack and slash zombies is pretty much already covered by every game out there, so I'm hoping the games rpg elements make it so that taking on a horde of zombies with just a fleshlight as a weapon isn't possible :/
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
I'm hoping the games rpg elements make it so that taking on a horde of zombies with just a flashlight as a weapon isn't possible :/

Hooray for Doom 3!

Also this.
apparently there's a better thread out there
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan