ES Recruitment Drive
Put me in the last part, please. Save the worst for last.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Looking great. I must admit I had my doubts at first, but the intro is awesome. I see you did indeed hide the identities of all the people who lose in the replays, which I find to be kind of a shame, but I can live with it.

You also managed to hide the fact that my movements in that first replay of mine look horrible and retarded towards the end, props for that.
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Put me in the last part, please. Save the worst for last.

Well i have no particular order for the running of it, despite dargon and rf being at the start for no reason.
So if you like, but it wont be because of lack of skill, it'll be because your replay happens to fit with a certain part.
In fact, i need some tasty booms for the very end because it slows down to some heavy and slow drums, could be a great chance to throw in some real power.

Originally Posted by Imsku View Post
Looking great. I must admit I had my doubts at first, but the intro is awesome. I see you did indeed hide the identities of all the people who lose in the replays, which I find to be kind of a shame, but I can live with it.

You also managed to hide the fact that my movements in that first replay of mine look horrible and retarded towards the end, props for that.

Thanks \/
Yeah, i decided to hide the people getting destroyed as i know many people who would potentially bitch about getting destroyed, its just to avoid unnecessary arguments.
As for your replay, the start was a tad weird but bez cam is truly amazing for hiding those kinds of things, like at the end you lose a knee but i thought i disguised that kinda well :P
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
In fact, i need some tasty booms for the very end because it slows down to some heavy and slow drums, could be a great chance to throw in some real power.

I gave you a boom replay last time I remembered, but yeah, any will do.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
I liked the "Dargon" part.

/bandwagon

Originally Posted by Imsku View Post

No. I can live with it.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
At 00:20 watch pure epicness.

Btw its fucking good! Idk if it has anything to do with the effects, but if thats what makes it seem a little blurry, you should lessen it a bit.
Last edited by mindlessbg; Dec 31, 2011 at 10:06 AM.