Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm still there from time to time. If a wanna chat, feel free to start a convo.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I know this is nooby, but how do you add it to autojoin? .__.
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Best. Sentence. Ever.

I could say yes just because of that. However, I'd still like to play a few matches with him before voting.

Until then, it's apathy from me.

Ah, alright. Sorry for the late reply.
I'll try to be ingame a bit later today, would you mind shooting me a PM when you get on? I think our timezones may be a bit different.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Yeah to Inferno. No to the rest.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
well you first need an irc client ;P

try ice chat or kvirc or mirc all of those are free (i think)
Imaparrot~!
August 24th (one fucking day younger than that noob orko) xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Ezylryb View Post
Well I just went a few rounds with Kristis and he told me that I should apply! I mean I don't know how much that means, but it feels good to be praised by kristis So here goes an application.
My name is Michael and I am 16 years old, been playing toribash for almost a year and a half and in the last 5 months or so, I've been playing mostly Aikido (and particularly Aikidobigdojo). I feel that I've gotten pretty good at it, and I guess I'll talk about my play style. I always start out with a relax-all clap without contracted wrists, and from there I just attempt take-downs (mostly inside the ring). I always un-grab if I happen to accidentally grab the legs/torso/head of my opponent, because I feel that it gives me an unfair advantage. It may be foolish of me, but I try to make the game as fair as possible, or even give myself the disadvantage. I would mainly like to join TA because I feel that I need some much better teachers if I desire to get any better at aikido and I want another community to be apart of Team Wushu pretty much fell apart, and I don't play wushu much anymore, and also, FBI's activity is wearing thin. I hope you will consider me I've included quite a lot of replays, because that's how I roll :P The reason that so many are against other FBI members is just the sole fact that the people I recruit for my clan are all very good aikido players too, thus present quite a challenge for me.

I can't watch replays for now, my toribash won't open. I hope you also know that even though FBI's activity is waning, we're not a clan. We don't post 400 times a day. We're just a community of aikido lovers who happen to get along.

Anyway, apathy for now, I'll reply later to this.

Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
Yeah to Inferno. No to the rest.

Any reasons? It lets the other members know what you think/why they should or shouldn't accept this person.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Any of you guys online at the moment? I might go ingame soon, figured I'd tell [TA].

----

Going to have to go somewhere, Might get back on later.
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Jan 16, 2013 at 08:21 AM.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
ezy i would like to test you ingame.

most of the replays you posted were medicore... you basicly won by either dm or other players mistakes not saying that it means you do not have what it takes but thats why i want to test you ingame.

pm me when ever is a good time.

did the test in regular aikido apperantly i play dirty :O

anyways here are the replays.

well i guess that i shouldnt even post my vote.
Last edited by imapirate; Jan 18, 2013 at 09:38 PM.
Imaparrot~!