Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Erth_man

You can add that one although I'm not on much.

Well Erth McErthy.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Please accept the fact that you got rejected :3
Master of the arcane arts
Sup, i'm not good at making applications but i'll try my the best really.
I play toribash from July 2011 but some of my accounts got banned and i left toribash and now i'm back because that game is like an illeness, hard to treat.When i started playing toribash i has Marine Force and Chronos Relax playing aikido tourneys or aikido for beginers.I played aikido for two mounths and after i started to play really cool, i was thinking like that because i beated a lot of oponents that was higher level than me like 2nd or 7th Dan Black Belt players and i was feeling ' pro'.After i played a lot in aikido i developed all the ways to play this mod, i shoveled, lifted, kicked, reversed, suplexed and countered a lot of tricks.In a while i was thinking that if i'm really good i can duel and become millioneer but not on this.I started to duel in a hardcore way, everyday from 10 up to 30duels for different items,tcs and textures.After i made all that i wanted and i reached all my dreams i started not do duel by losing all but skill up ! i didn't dueled for half of year and sacrified all the time for skilling up n aikido.After i played 1 year i developed another mods but aikido is still kiling me with her eyes.I'm very good at countering,suplexes and throws but i never shovel till i'm not shoveled or lifted, i also don't like kicks because it kick me out from the small dojo and oponent start lifting that's bad.I don't know if you liked my application by the way you can check me ingame on aikido 5 or aikido 7 or aikido big dojo.I'll be proud to become a member of aikido community.
Last edited by Dead_old2; Sep 20, 2012 at 09:53 PM.
No. I don't know how he got Dead's account, but he is not dead, so i can consider that his skill is low.

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Accounts were banned, bad app, bad grammar, thinks beating higher belt level matters. It's an obvious "No" from me.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
What the fuck thats not dead. Fu No
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by ElCaeko View Post
Accounts were banned, bad app, bad grammar, thinks beating higher belt level matters. It's an obvious "No" from me.

As what El said, no!! :/
Well I've never known this ''dead'' but I'm not a fan of impostors, along side with all the obvious reasons that el has listed
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Well I've never known this ''dead'' but I'm not a fan of impostors, along side with all the obvious reasons that el has listed

Mee too!! I don't know Dead but I know Deady !!