Toribash
Original Post
How do i set up a LAN server?
Is there any way i could possibly set up a LAN server? Have they released any files? I Installed toribash on the computers at school, but the server that all the computers are connected to has a proxy or something that doesn't allow me to play games online. I've had success on other games when it comes to LAN so I'd imagine that it would work with toribash if it was possible.
It's not a default feature to the game, no.

Moved to Support.
Hmm, sounds like a good plan, but the problem with a lan, is the farming issue... So im not sure if there is
The only thing you can do is make your own server and set a password. You can give the password to your friend though. So only you guys can play.

To set a password: /passwd _____

To enter a password (to play): /pass ____
Last edited by KiTFoX; Feb 27, 2009 at 02:50 AM.
sorry for reviving old threads but i've got the same problem. I can play single player at school but not Multiplayer because they blocked the ports or something such. So Maybe in the next version of Toribash they could incorporate a LAN feature that doesn't worry about experience or tc just so people can play a local game.

Plz think abou it Hampa if you read this
Nusquam est verus. Panton est licitus - "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted" Epic Sig Pic
yea my school blocks it until around 1 o clock then i can play online
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
I wanted this from the start, to play at home with my friends that doesn't have internet or comp, not for the tc or qi but for fun. But... NADA! NICHT! ZERO!
Well AFAIK there was a version where local server's were included, or maybe it was a 3rd party that allowed servers, anyways, it's not available right now.

Maybe write in game suggestions?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Been suggested too many times. It was an official app back with 2.x

I'm surprised no one has made a 3rd party server tbh.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you