Ranking
Original Post
Ksyper's Head and body shop.
Hello one and all the my Head and Body shop, feel free to ask any questions if you don't understand something. All the heads here will be sold only once.
Bird Head
(NOTE: This doen't really look like that in-game, it's not that wide)
Cost: 500 TCs
Jaw Head - SOLD to lord341
Cost: N/A
Striped Hat Head (Black and white)
Cost: 500 TCs
Robo Head (Red lights)
<------ I can change light colors to anything you want, if you want whole head different colors and added features +50TCs.
Cost: 550 TCs
Screenshot:
Bee Head
<----- (NOTE: you can see a empty spot in the back that doesn't exist in-game, it's just a black line going through the head)
Cost:300 TCs

Evil Clown head (no hair)

Cost:350 TCs (With hair also 350 TCs)
OFF TOPIC TALK

Ok, I am pretty new to the game so I wanted to ask, how do you make screenshots? It would really help me a bunch if someone could tell me.
Last edited by Ksyper; Aug 3, 2008 at 09:57 PM.
To take a screenshot in Toribash all you have to do is press "F8" and then you can find your screenshots in "screenshots" folder in the folder where you installed the game.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Thanks glad you like them.
Update, Robo Head, my best so far 550 TCs, if you buy it with the next post you get a secret bonus.
at least these heads are original unlike many people, which is GOOD! good luck with this shop, it can very successful but the star head isn't worth that much though.
Update, Evil Clown head no hair version, 350 TCs you get hair version for only 50 TCs if you buy no hair version with the next post.
Please stop deletebumping.
Thanks.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Well Im not about to double post, This way I keep the thread cleaner and more ppl have the chance to see it, no one is gonna look at the 3rd page for a head shop.
But ok I'll stop.