Toribash
Original Post
A subforum for moves?
I've just seen a pretty neat thread with kung-fu moves closed in the tutorials section because it didn't belong there. Shouldn't there be a place for this? If there is one already, it's hard to find.
Originally Posted by Hero
Posting moves or move tutorials is not allowed.

I think this is why you can't find anything.
Fukin spice and wolf
Originally Posted by IceColor View Post
I think this is why you can't find anything.

I'm aware of that. That's why there should be a separate place for this.
No, there shouldn't be. Point of the game is to create your own moves. There's already a current lack of variety in-game in all mods. A sub-forum to share moves will just make it worse. I for one have less fun using someone else's already created move, rather than improvising off random joints, or creating my own moves. We want to encourage newer players to do the same.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
We want to encourage newer players to do the same.

Newer players have trouble standing on their feet, let alone coming up with moves of their own. Understanding the mechanisms behind advanced openers is what leads to improvising in the long run.
They can also learn by experimenting and watching other players. Which is what they do everytime they hit that multiplayer button and join a server. If anyone reeeaaaally wants to find a move you can google 'toribash moves' and I'm sure players know that, because the wushu sweep that has been around for ages is still being used. Plus with the tutorials and increase in toribash videos on youtube it is currently much easier to learn how to move for this generous of players by simply watching others (and the amount of tutorial videos as well). I'm not saying it's the worst thing in the world to copy moves, but I wouldn't recommend encouraging new players to only use those moves.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.