ES Recruitment Drive
I just suffered from "Win Lane, Lose Game because bot lane fed like a bunch of animals" syndrome twice in a row. Please kill me.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
How come the supports i play with dont buy a sightstone? D:
And my top laner is two or three levels below enemy top laner.
And my adc doesnt know how to free hit?

welcome to low elo.

the acc im boostin' is in silver 1 rn, i feel like it can jump to gold 4

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
gj on getting to plat :^) I'll climb lata

Riven is worth learning :^) I'll try her out :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I just suffered from "Win Lane, Lose Game because bot lane fed like a bunch of animals" syndrome twice in a row. Please kill me.

sounds like you aren't pressuring the other lanes enough

if you're stomping mid, shove and roam bot

if you're top, over extend just enough to tease their jg then back off if your laner starts acting funny. That way it allows for your jg to just camp bot if need be.

or just carry your team if you're good enough
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
if you're top, over extend just enough to tease their jg then back off if your laner starts acting funny. That way it allows for your jg to just camp bot if need be.

implying his jungler knows how to play lul
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Its so frustrating to see my laners suck.

jungle lyf

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
sounds like you aren't pressuring the other lanes enough

if you're stomping mid, shove and roam bot

or just carry your team if you're good enough

Usually, it's my job to set their jungler behind or slow them down whenever the opportunity arises. However, it's incredibly hard when things are happening way too fast. i.e. Akali absolutely murders Orianna because of her lvl 6 spike and proceeds to get a 2 lvl lead. Akali is now lvl 8 while I am lvl 5 and my mid is 6. Akali will then go bot lane and snowball that lane. Even if I win top lane heavily and even take first turret by just a couple of seconds, I am now against 2 fed lanes and a jungler. In that case, all I can do is hope for a very very big mistake, big enough that my team can capitalize if we even realize it at all. If we can't capitalize or we just can't see any openings, the game is obviously unwinnable. But that's nothing special. A lot of games are just unwinnable despite doing most everything right. Maybe even if you did everything right, it's still hopeless. That's just part of the game that we all deal with.

It's still fucking frustrating as hell tho.

/rant
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
this teemo thing tilts me lol
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?