Ranking
Originally Posted by William View Post
And that's a problem why? I just want to automatically be reconnected to a server when I disconnect. As long as the script is running, that is.

Cheers.

...So then you would join a different server, and then reconnect to it? That's retarded.

Not to mention, I highly doubt any hooks actually fire on a ping in the first place...
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
...So then you would join a different server, and then reconnect to it? That's retarded.

Not to mention, I highly doubt any hooks actually fire on a ping in the first place...

No, to reconnect to the same server I was in! aka the /rec command.

So the scenario would be:

-----

Hosting a server while AFK
Ping occurs
Script automatically recognizes disconnect and utilizes /rec command
Back into my server

-----

Just wanted to make clear what I wanted, I guess you got me the first time. And, yeah, if it doesn't work then just ignore it.

Cheers.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
No, to reconnect to the same server I was in! aka the /rec command.

So the scenario would be:

-----

Hosting a server while AFK
Ping occurs
Script automatically recognizes disconnect and utilizes /rec command
Back into my server

-----

Just wanted to make clear what I wanted, I guess you got me the first time. And, yeah, if it doesn't work then just ignore it.

Cheers.

I don't think you're understanding...

Yes, I realize that you want to /reconnect to the same server. However, consider this.

Playing in a regular server.
Want to join a different server.
/jo server
Instead of joining that server, you would instead either reconnect to the server you're already in, or join that server and then reconnect to it because of the script. It is NOT POSSIBLE to tell the difference between a ping and a leave with Lua scripting, which would cause this side effect. Again, that's if hooks even fire on ping anyway (which I doubt, and don't particularly feel like testing). Also, /rec is probably on the long list of commands that are disabled by run_cmd() anyway.

Originally Posted by box View Post
I don't think you're understanding...

Yes, I realize that you want to /reconnect to the same server. However, consider this.

Playing in a regular server.
Want to join a different server.
/jo server
Instead of joining that server, you would instead either reconnect to the server you're already in, or join that server and then reconnect to it because of the script. It is NOT POSSIBLE to tell the difference between a ping and a leave with Lua scripting, which would cause this side effect. Again, that's if hooks even fire on ping anyway (which I doubt, and don't particularly feel like testing). Also, /rec is probably on the long list of commands that are disabled by run_cmd() anyway.

Alright, thanks for the detailed explanation!
Your messed up world enthrills me
I know a lot of people have requested this but:

A CPU THAT IS ACTUALLY OK

Heres the script idea:

Ok, so coding wise, the bot would have to resort to a lot of point holding. so every time it predicted a disqualification coming it would extend both legs and extend abs, extend pecs, raise arms, and elbows and knees and wrists then re-assess the out come, if it still dqs, contract the abs, extend the knees, contract hips and contract pecs raise arms extend elbows etc to stop the fall

Opener wise: it would have a couple default opener sequences (mostly 2-3 step) and would mostly end up lifting/point holding

Countering lifts, when the uke bot is a certain distance from the ground and notices that the ghost shows it trending upward (a reference point would need to be set, like the lumbar or some shit) it would contract wrists and elbows and extend pecs and try to cling to the tori.

normal stance wise: the same stance as mentioned in point holding works when holding up, so that would be the "fall back" joint structure

ungrab/grab wise:

all openers start with grabs for UKE, no ungrabbing unless it self grabs

non-opener kicks:

if the UKE is not dqing in its ghost, and in a point hold position it would twist both lumbars right/left and twist the pecs accordingly and contract one knee and one hip in the twisting direction and extend the wrist on the side of the extending pec, and contract the wrist on the contracting pec and contract both elbows

then it would re assess, if it still dqs, then it would go back to a lifting move, if it still dqs, it would go back to a point hold.
-_____-

hi can we have an updated betting script? the one by box now is pretty cool but it looks pretty weird and doesn't have too many features
pacquiao
What sort of features do you have in mind?

Originally Posted by Demon View Post
hi can we have an updated betting script? the one by box now is pretty cool but it looks pretty weird and doesn't have too many features

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=547722

Heres something similar to box's, ill update with any features that you might want.

Pretty much all betting related commands are disabled though.
kind of everything in this thread would be cool

i have no idea how lua or anything workss really, but it would be extremely fantastic if that were a possibility, showing how much profit you would get
pacquiao