Ranking
Original Post
Sending TC ingame!
hey guys,

I just wondered if it could be possible (maybe it already is) to send Toricredits ingame! for example if you're in a betting server and want to send the TC for a nudge or something else you can just type it in the chat and don't have to open your browser to send it. what do you think about it ? good ? bad ? not needed ? give me your opinions!
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
But, it's not like you can equip those items or use the TC unless you go to the shop, or go to the forum. I don't see how this can be beneficial. I think I'd be easier to just go to the forum.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
We had a command like that but it has some security issues. People could script the command line and upload scripts that sends toricredits.

Perhaps we can bring it back as a command that opens the web browser up, it would be some more clicks but still helpful.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
We had a command like that but it has some security issues. People could script the command line and upload scripts that sends toricredits.

Perhaps we can bring it back as a command that opens the web browser up, it would be some more clicks but still helpful.

Would you be able to install a feature into the game that allows you access your inventory to activate, deactivate, etc. Because if that isn't implemented, this doesn't seem to useful. Yes, you can go to the shop to purchase items, but you can't access them unless you go to the website. So, if there is a command to send TC, there should be a command to send Items

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."

You could also make it so that the "commands" are not accessible through code, which means solely through UI interaction you are able to access the feature. And adding a PW protection before sending would further cause problems for abusing it via lua scripts.

EDIT: for example

"/TC" opens up a TC interaction window, and to make the thing useful, perhaps adding visual betting options there would help people. and to Further make it more accessible, make it bound to the TC overlay ingame in the bottom left. And to have all the betters scream of yoy; add a feature that visually shows all standing bets on tori and uke (multiplayer). And showing the servers rake options...
Last edited by Smogard49; May 12, 2015 at 04:00 PM.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
You could also make it so that the "commands" are not accessible through code, which means solely through UI interaction you are able to access the feature. And adding a PW protection before sending would further cause problems for abusing it via lua scripts.

EDIT: for example

"/TC" opens up a TC interaction window, and to make the thing useful, perhaps adding visual betting options there would help people. and to Further make it more accessible, make it bound to the TC overlay ingame in the bottom left. And to have all the betters scream of yoy; add a feature that visually shows all standing bets on tori and uke (multiplayer). And showing the servers rake options...

The bets on Uke and Tori - simply click near the timer and you can see the bets on both players.
Rake options - /rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
The bets on Uke and Tori - simply click near the timer and you can see the bets on both players.
Rake options - /rules

The whole point were to centralize all of the above into one UI feature. I do know that they are accessible individually, but as said, gathering all relevant information in one place would not hurt, would it?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
It's just as easy to type /inventory, which automatically opens your Deact, which means you can simply scroll down the side-list of links and transfer Toricredits just as fast. What is the purpose of doing it in-game? To quickly end send Duel compensation or entering for tournaments? Seems like people are just too lazy to open their browsers. Convenient, yes. Needed? not really.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands

but hampa... :O Why not adding it to 5.0?
[Fr4me] [Lotramus] [Dharmahn] #Sparring #Parkour #ReplayMaker