Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

When the skins were first introduced I got about 20 cases and opened them, ended up with like 6 or 7 StatTrak Ultraviolet SSG's and a Desert Eagle | Hypnotic. I gave all but one Ultraviolet away to some random people cause I was feeling generous that day and sold the deagle.
Originally Posted by ed View Post
Unboxed a StatTrack Huntsman - Blue Steel (Battle Scarred) and sold it for $150. Got around ~40 Chroma cases/keys with it. Lost money as I expected but I got some guns that are cool. Man-o-War, Chatterbox, Muertos, and a Naga.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand probably 10 Catacombs, Grottos, Deadly Poisons.

I am happy.

how does one turn such a good knife for lesser chances of winning a knife in general

i'm so sorry for you

my friends are buying me things because it's my cs:go birthday you can buy me stuff to
Last edited by hobo; Feb 7, 2015 at 06:56 PM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
im not buying you things
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
how does one turn such a good knife for lesser chances of winning a knife in general

i'm so sorry for you

my friends are buying me things because it's my cs:go birthday you can buy me stuff to

It's gud bro. It's not money from my own wallet that I lost so I didn't really lose anything to me.

The knife was actually ass dude, you have no idea. Ugly as fuck in game. Only thing I kind of regret about doing it is that I want a vanilla bayonet.

The gamble is real and that's the thrill for me.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by hobo View Post

i'm so sorry for you

nerd we have to play again sometime soon i got kinda good ask internet

i got a new new new knife

butterflys are cool
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
nerd we have to play again sometime soon i got kinda good ask internet

i got a new new new knife

butterflys are cool

huntsman ftw. I love them though the one i want is a bit too expensive for me to get at the moment.

Also can we have a csgo IRC?

Also anyone want to sell me skins? I'm buying most ones that are above 1usd. Financing my eventual huntsman knife
Last edited by Text; Feb 8, 2015 at 02:22 AM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
I would like a IRC for this.

Also, almost got out of S1, won 3 solo q games, started playing with S2, beat them, started playing with friends, won 1 lost 2 in a row .
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
I would like a IRC for this.

Also, almost got out of S1, won 3 solo q games, started playing with S2, beat them, started playing with friends, won 1 lost 2 in a row .

Won 3?

FFS I've won more Silver 1 games in a row and can't get a rank up.

Oh well, I'll just keep hanging with folks who don't have any clue what they are doing.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Tbh I like being in silver. Things are so much more chill there. Yea, you do get a lot of people who suck but so does the other team. There aren't many smurfs or hackers (they're all at higher ranks) and I don't have to be at the top of my (very small amount of) game all the time.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"