Toribash
Original Post
Why do I get this?

big img

I have recent tb version, and this happens on both Steam and non-Steam version.

It's fairly recent that it started, after I downloaded some MIDI apps for my pc,
but I'm not sure why this is popping up on tb?
It only pops up on tb.

I got Windows 8.1
-----
Almost forgot to say that tb works normally after I close that window.
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Jan 12, 2015 at 11:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
Well have you tried what it says to do?

Yep, but it still pops up everytime I open tb.

another img

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Still happening btw. :r
I got windows 8.1 and i did not install those apps and i am fine it might be one of the apps like a booster or some i really do not know
I didn't really want to delete the app(s), I just wanted to know if I could get rid of that prompt..
Anyway, it got too annoying and couldn't find anything about stopping it, so I just deleted the app. :r