Ranking
Original Post
[BUGREPORT] Annoying bug keeps giving me other people's kiai
I never bought kiai sounds, but apparently I have them. And they change whenever I face someone with different kiai sounds. I suspect this bug has to do with the crown from clan league, since I never had this issue before then.
i had this problem too. Go into your toribash folder and delete your saved sound files for your Tori. That should fix it, and no its not from the crown of clan league
Last edited by Flames; Jan 30, 2015 at 04:53 AM. Reason: spelling
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Yeah i know but for me this worked. Like 10 people told me too do it and i didnt really think it would work for the same reason, but it did work for me : P but i also had like all the hit noises, some of which i have never purchesed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I have the opposite problem: my kiai goes on other players. But deleting customs and /dl again works for me. Also some months ago my hitsound completely glithed too, first time that i deleted customs didnt work. I tried a second time some days later and worked. Seems all casual, but this Is the simpler solution i think.
Seems like a widespread problem. I've never asked anyone if they could hear it though, nobody in the server ever says anything about it. I assumed it was a problem with my own client.
I did too Enzed, up until people started accusing me of stealing their sounds ;|

Well, I deleted my customs, gonna see if it worked.
Well, this is a bug that happens some time after a match while the replay is playing.
to fix it, simply type
/dl (the glitched persons name)
and wait for it to say
''Download completed''
then it should be fixed for you. The same goes for other people, the dl command only changes the custom file in your computer, so others will need to do the same.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Unfortunately, I don't think there are that many fixes for it at this point in time, most times I hear my own Kiai, which bugs me when I'm expecting my round, but it wasn't me who was playing.
No sig here.