Ranking
Original Post
Custom ingame flags
Title explains the idea, I think that having a custom flag would be pretty cool. Instead of having my flag show USA I would have the dragon from skyrim, it would most likely be simple and the staff can make a system where you have to supply the picture and a set amount of tc (it's not like they are going to do this for free.) It's not something that makes a big change to the game so I doubt many people will have problems with it.

TL; DR
Change the flag you see next to your name to something custom
Adds silly little perk that does nothing but obviously is pretty cool
Sinks tc!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Good idea, but I wouldn't use it. I like seeing where other players are from, and I like displaying a Canadian flag beside my name ^.^

I feel like this shouldn't be something that everybody could do. I think it would be better suited for those with VIP or ToriPrime.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
This sounds a lot like icons.

Just get a shit ton of TC and buy those. I like seeing where people are from thank you very much.

I don't like this.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Actually flags as Weooo said are there to let other people know where you are from,allowing users to change it the whole feature will assume just an estetic function.
They are supposed to show your location, but it's not what actually happens.
I've seen the flag system failing many times, from showing no location at all (the "toribash" flag), to completely different locations - I'm from Brazil and there was a time that I had my flag show as spain, but no one else had accessed my account.
It can also be dodged pretty easily with a proxy.

I like the idea of customizing the flag, since it's something to sink TC, I doubt it will be accessible for most people, making the original flag system still useful.
I support this.
:^)
There a lot of ways to sink tc in general that are not as used, adding more would just be too much.

And it would be all over the place, some people would go asking : "anyone russian here" etc.

Not supported.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
a flag change wouldn't be something most can afford easily, it's like a name change sort of deal and I imagine the price would double with each purchase. The flag system is most of the time broken most of the time anyway so why not get some use out of it?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
The flags are here to show us from what countrys we are, not to have another random texture on. Not supported, seeing a lot of bad jokes with this idea being implemented.
I lik this idea and think about it lets say they were 150k to start and it would dubble like the name changes I think this would be a good tc sink and I doubt many people would put a penis or something if it cost that much and the few that do could Just have it deleted and the punishment is no refund

I support this
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
The flags were added so other players would know where you are from, there is no point in having a random texture next to your name.
Not supported

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything