Toribash
Original Post
Streaming on Steam Issues
Hi ho!!!
hey!!
i was trying to do some streams for a friend who cant play...
but when i try to open/watch my stream it says (to everyone who tries watch it) Waiting (Me) to starting the streaming.
but whats the problem here...
i tried with another games and i can stream good 30 - 50 fps no lag and stuff.
why i cant and how i can fix the streams via steam for toribash? ty^^!!
happyness ~ smaux57
ルアナ
IceBreak3R
Ok first.
You what program are you using?
If you are using OBS(the normal one), then you are not in luck because OBS wont stream TB(Steam Version), instead use OBS Multiplatform.

Using Multiplatform version, has to offer you much mor ethan the normal one. It is much more configuratable and much better at everything. If you still have problems, go on IRC #support, and search for me, I will be there to help you. If I am not there then post here, I will see it and will try to help out

ahhhh the program im using is steam...
steam has a stream system..
i can stream with all the games i have but not with toribash...
thats the problem xD
ルアナ
IceBreak3R
Try to start the game, start the transmission and go TB if show any mensage to start the stream try it.
and you try to change the streaming configurations?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(NimbleThief) I'm fag?
(NimbleThief) I agree
Hmhmhmmh maybe ill go change the config of the stream...
Actually when i start the game says "the stream its on, the transmission will start when sum1 start watching it" (not with the same words obviously...
So, when sum1 tries to watch my stream (in my screen) it says that im streaming but im not, plus the pepole who tries to watch get a message like this One "waiting to (me) to start the transmission"
Ill screenshot all if u want understand better because i suck at english...
Ty!
ルアナ
IceBreak3R