junk

I had this dream about the 2 guys and 1 girl before. . . I do not know them o_o
-----

school

Last edited by Karstnator; Jun 29, 2017 at 03:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
i had a dream that someone was following me randomly and it was a guy that had a creepy mask. walking to school and i see him again, till i get home i see him again at the window. and sneaking when my mom is still asleep grabbing my phone and going to the forums (not in the toribash forums) and someone said to me that beware, there's a guy that haunts your closest friend every time you like his post. and my closest friend liked it "kaylee" was the name, and someone messaged me "i'm coming for you" since i wasn't scared at the first the guy who is following me everywhere. and till the guy who messaged me i was too scared and running to my room and hiding. then when i was under my bed, i blinked randomly and waked up. i would never forget that nightmare i had.
mai zigmachure es duomb ayend dozent mayk seyns *dut*
I've been having a lot of dreams lately where I can't manage to keep standing up. I either end up on my knees or crawling around, and people keep telling me to stand up, but I can't. It's very eerie but never the main focus of my dreams, which vary from walking around in all sort of places to chilling out and playing vidya.

I'm not really good at remembering my dreams in full detail, though.
I had a dream. . . forgot almost everything. . . the only thing I remember was something transforming to a bird.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I had a dream where I got to hang out with Metro Boomin and just had a good time with my boy. Shit was dope we just talked about everything n shit, I thought it was real but I woke up
i had a dream where connor mcgregor was beating my ass in a ufc octagon and i lowkey was happy about it and then i woke up.
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?
My dream was weird

It had something to do with my neighbors house. . . talking about a shortcut or something lmao.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Had another dream where I was hanging out with this cute dark girl, and we ate tacos in this apartment across from me for some reason, then she gave me some blue foamposites
I had a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I had a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I had a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I had a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I had a dream today!

I had a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I had a dream today!
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
i once had a dream where i was driving a bugatti and then i got in a freak accident.
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?