Toribash
Original Post
Ground Texture
I sold my 128 Ground Texture to Miner recently, proof here -> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=597703
But it's still on the ground. Do I just delete it out of my custom folder? If so whats the name of it so I can delete it?

2017-07-31.jpg
[here is it stuck on the ground ]
:)
Textures may stay visible when you deactivate/transfer the texture item. The image is stored in the custom folder, it is not being auto-deleted after you remove the item from your active inventory. But when you don't have the item, texture is not supposed to appear ingame. Though, sometimes it happens and textures stored in the custom folder appear on you without having the required item. As i know, you are the only one to see the texture. Otherwise this 'bug' may work with other players, e.g. those who DL'd you before, may still see your ground, too. Anyways if you are bored of it you can delete ground.tga from your custom folder.
ground.tga is not in my custom folder. does it take time to new things to come into it?
Originally Posted by Wattr View Post
ground.tga is not in my custom folder. does it take time to new things to come into it?

You can also delete your entire Wattr folder if you can't find the ground.tga. Just download yourself after you've deleted it and your tori should be completely updated.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Only thing I can think of then is that ukeko, uke, toriko or tori got your ground texture.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That you could try to delete and redownload the custom folders of the players toriko, tori, ukeko and uke.
Or you could just check whether they have a ground.tga and if they have it, delete it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes, sometimes after a multiplayer ingame glitch that rarely randomly occurs for certain players, Toribash may load some player's items for your Tori or Uke (as well as Toriko or Ukeko), so they 'own' the items (just in your custom folder). Therefore, at least in the singleplayer mode you can see that ground texture that is considered as Tori's or Uke's one.
As zwouter said, clearing or redownloading their custom folders should help.
If it doesn't, better to check again if you did all the job with customs. And if it's alright but the problem stays, i see three possible ways:

- Deleting all the customs folder.
- Reinstalling the game.
- And if these steps seem too much a work for a single texture, just admit it and let that ground be.
deleted tori, uke, toriko, and ukeko folders, and its still there.
should i delete all the folders?