Toribash
Original Post
Clan Update
Hi, we've just updated the clans system with a new UI and some new features.

New stuff:

• Clan Levels and XP
    Clans now have Levels and Experience Points. You currently can get XP by getting achievements and playing clan wars. War victories give you 150, 200 and 300 XP depending on game limit and losing wars gives you 50 XP. All clans have also received fixed amount of XP for their past clan wars.

• Clan Join mode
    You can now specify whether your clan is invite only or free for all. If you set it to free for all, a "Join Clan" button will be displayed on your clan page and other Toribash players will be able to join without an invitation.

• Clan Achievements
    We've added an achievements system for clans and you can already see some of them being available. Will be adding more achievements in the coming days.

We're still working on more features in to be released in future, for now please share your opinions on the whole UI revamp and post ideas on how to make clan experience better.

By the way, clan registration is now free of charge!
Last edited by Fear; Nov 22, 2017 at 08:19 AM.
Originally Posted by Weebly View Post
theres an error everytime i want to register a clan..(database error0

Same
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
actually a good suggestion imo. would be cool if you considered this after all the bug fixes and whatnot are done

Thanks for the support. Hopefully my suggestion is implemented.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Tiny issue with the ui on mobile when the zoom level isn't 100% but 110 or anything slightly above the normal level. The clans name and the sidebar dissappear with the slightest scroll movement.

Though other bugs have way higher priority than this
Did the point ranking system get removed as well? When I hover over 1st 2nd 3rd etc I can only see their level and xp, but not their ranking points.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Hello, my friend tried to make a clan..
This happened..

-----
https://gyazo.com/16598bb433ea4b1e51ec222bea350a79
Last edited by Darky; Oct 7, 2017 at 12:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Suggestion. In the clan list it would be easier on the eyes if going down the list, the [ of each tag was in line and in turn, the beginning of each clan name also aligned with a separator between the two for instance:

[Obey] | Obey
[Nitro] | Nitro
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post
Suggestion. In the clan list it would be easier on the eyes if going down the list, the [ of each tag was in line and in turn, the beginning of each clan name also aligned with a separator between the two for instance:

[Obey] | Obey
[Nitro] | Nitro

Just looked up the clan list, hassan's suggestion would make it a lot easier on the eyes
[TLL]
I think you should let people who are wanting to register for a clan take dead official clans names without asking the previous leader of the dead clan for permission?

But this update looks neat, obviously needs some tweaks of course, but not a bad idea.