Toribash
Is rengar still viable in s3 jungle? He's been nerfed like 4 times. I pretty much main jungle, and I already have most junglers. Trying to decide between him and shyvana.
inq.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
You picked 1 of 3 junglers that require no skill.

Others would be Fiddle and WW.

at level 20 (summoner level) I built Udyr full armor and 1 mogs. Dived anything, anywhere.

Hate how I just bought Hecarim and now he is free.
I'll just jungle as Skarner Voli and Shyvana for the week. Untill Hecarim isn't free. THEN I'LL JUNGLE HEC ERRY MATCH MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA <3

..Are you really implying that actualy "jungling jungling" (as in killing jungle creeps) requires skill?

Originally Posted by sham View Post
Is rengar still viable in s3 jungle? He's been nerfed like 4 times. I pretty much main jungle, and I already have most junglers. Trying to decide between him and shyvana.

He's getting small rework/buff in next(?) patch.

Rengar

Savagery's bonus attack speed duration increased to 4 seconds from 3 seconds.
Battle Roar now heals for ( 40 + 20 health per level ) instead of flat 10% of health
Rengar's stealth delay lowered to 1 second from 1.25
Last edited by Dargon; Dec 26, 2012 at 09:43 AM.
fiddle ult into a lane to initiate gank is too stronk

not to mention with my Surprise Party skin its all too hilarious
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
..Are you really implying that actualy "jungling jungling" (as in killing jungle creeps) requires skill?

Clever retort, but no, im saying they require little effort to jungle. Even though I say the word skill, I mean differently.
Of course jungling is easy, but they are the easiest champs to jungle with.

Originally Posted by sham View Post
Is rengar still viable in s3 jungle? He's been nerfed like 4 times. I pretty much main jungle, and I already have most junglers. Trying to decide between him and ----->shyvana<-----.

Get Rengar *cough* *cough*.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Dec 26, 2012 at 10:00 AM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Clever retort, but no, im saying they require little effort to jungle. Even though I say the word skill, I mean differently.
Of course jungling is easy, but they are the easiest champs to jungle with.

Get Rengar *cough* *cough*.

If you're not even level 30 you can't say jungling is easy, too lazy to check if you said you were or not but jungle is one of the most important and hard to grasp roles in the game, quite possibly is. Until you have warding, counter warding, counter jungling, timers and dragon control along with lane control down completely, you can't say it's easy.

I've played over 7k games put together in HoN, League, DotA/DotA2 and not that it really counts but smite also, and jungling was always one of my favorite things. In league I have around 3k games played and was decently close to breaking platinum with one of my teams that I jungle on but season 3 ended our marathon, anyways, basically what I'm trying to say is even though I have a ton of experience with the game I'm always learning new things and can never say jungling is exactly ~easy~. There will always be adjustments to the game, champions, items, buffs and nerfs to the jungle and changes that you need to adapt to. Sure, you might jungle at level (20?) and pubstomp a team and go 30-0-15, but the play is very different at competitive levels.
not enough people play fiddlesticks on TT-

fiddle running around with 709 AP

I've started getting into Summoner's Rift, I never played it much from levels 3-30 because every time I played I was terrible (mostly because I'm just not good at any champion that isn't a ranged AP caster), but if I'm Brand mid I can do pretty well... the problem I have is assholes that autolock mid champs
FIRED UP
hi guys

look at my TONES OF DAMAGE also 445 cs (l0l)

After bot purposely started feeding, I sold all my items and got two more TriForces

Real build was

Blade of the Ruined King
Sunfire Cape
Spirit Visage
Frozen Heart
Trinity Force
Homeguard MR boots

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
hi guys

look at my TONES OF DAMAGE also 445 cs (l0l)

After bot purposely started feeding, I sold all my items and got two more TriForces

Real build was

Blade of the Ruined King
Sunfire Cape
Spirit Visage
Frozen Heart
Trinity Force
Homeguard MR boots

you lost to an AD Sona.
I R IRONMAN
I dont see your point.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم