Toribash
Original Post
Freq's Curious Question
Anybody know why Typhon is included in Toribash's pre-installed customs folder? And is he named after the Typhon Tori Color? - Is he really the God of Wind?
Last edited by Frequila; Aug 29, 2019 at 03:44 AM.
徳川幕府
❀ - THE TOKUGAWA SHOGUN - ❀
i'm not really sure from when is Typhon (member and color) is a thing but, i guess the color came first :v
also, it could've included at the custom folder as a test folder or color test i though
and... Typhon isn't the God of Wind... ¿How dare you to offend in that way the true and ultimate God of Wind?... ¿Don't you ever have noticed about HIM?... THE TRUE AND ULTIMATE GOD OF WIND... Lays snacks :u

i was answering seriously but got bored at the end, it counts as semi-useless post, don't infract me pl0x x,d
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
Okay. That should've knocked some sense to my curiosity. Thanks for anwering l0lix!
Last edited by Frequila; Aug 30, 2019 at 09:26 AM.
徳川幕府
i think i remember him having a stock replay at one point
he is the god of wind
the color was named after him
Trying
Well. That one's different; which I mostly believed, coming from a Master Belt. That's what makes Toribash interesting because of the hidden lores. They even dedicate them to actual players. Like tutorial moves, some 3D items, and that's all I can think of. Thanks Master Candy!
徳川幕府