ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Purchasing A New Phone.
I'm looking for a smartphone...
Looking for something that has a real nice personal feature.
I dont like apple products to much...

Go wild...
show me your phones,
a phone I should get.

HELP ME!
HTC ONE MAXX
HTC ONE MAXX
HTC ONE MAXX
HTC ONE MAXX
It has the best speakers on a phone in the market currently.
Android.
HTC's best phone yet.
GET IT AND TELL ME HOW IT IS
IM GETTING ONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY
#ok
I suggest just a Samsung. They are great, feel nice and perform really well. I also thing you can get the S4 for zero-down right now. So that's nice.
Samsung S5. I have one and it is simply amazing. It has many personal related things which are useful through your everyday life. It also charges quickly and has a long lasting battery with options to also extend your battery. It runs games at a good rate (though some may lag as it tries to run that at a high quality). So far I haven't experienced any lag but I was told that some games will lag.
blue
pink
if you care about how your phone physically feels/looks = HTC One M8/Max
if you care about the phone's specs = Samsung Galaxy S5

I own a Galaxy S5, I'd recommend it.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
M8 is metal and has better speakers and thats the only thing that matters

also the S5 specs aren't better you really cool guy

aluminum phone

ya
Last edited by Moonshake; Dec 17, 2014 at 03:03 PM. Reason: fixed
htc X8 is pretty cool
i have it and the speakers are awesome
sound quality will generally be better with an htc
also with the X8 you'll feel like you're holding paper
it's not thin but it's how they made the curvature that tricks you into thinking your phone isn't thick
a ton of people have complimented me about my phone, but if you don't get the M8 go for the X8
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
cant go wrong with an iphone or samsung. although theyv both dialed back on the hardware specs with the latest versions.
i hear the new sony xperia z3 isnt too bad, great battery life.

the nokia lumia 930 is pretty boss aswell, ive got the 925, which is pretty great, if you're not into apps all that much. the 930 is on the top of my list when my upgrade comes.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Depends on what you actually want.
If you want a phone for playing videogames and programs that require a lot of resources, get one of the suggested ones.
If you are honest, how many times do you use the speakers of a phone to listen to music?
Focus on the things you need on a daily basis and do not put your priority on stuff you don't really need.

If you need a phone to listen to music with your headphones, write messages, phone, navigate, and stuff like that spending more than 180$/150€ is just a waste of money in my opinion.

Also, buying a phone because it is from a specific company is pretty silly too. Each phone is different and judging them by the company logo is just a fallacy.

That said, I personally own a wiko rainbow, which had the best cost/performanceratio I could find at the time. I am very happy with it. Screen is very large. 5" I believe. Pretty much on the border of what I would call too big.
I use the camera a lot and it handles most situations pretty well. It is great for close shots, zoom is terrible and don't even try taking pictures at night. The software is good, it recently got an upgrade to 4.4. Specs are fine for the things I mentioned above. Games it does not handle well as it gets too hot quickly.
It has 4gb internal memory and you can put a up to 64gb microsd card in it, even if wiko says it only supports up to 32gb. Battery lasts for 30hours easily if you don't use it non-stop. The screen can eat a lot when you turn it on all the time. My phone is usually around 50% when recharge it in the evening.
Screen's resolution is great. It has dualsim, if you are interested in having two separate phone numbers.
I have not rooted my phone as I don't really see a point in that. There are a bunch of mods you can put on it if you desire.
Maybe you will find it interesting as well, check it out.
Last edited by Redundant; Dec 17, 2014 at 01:27 PM.