Toribash
Original Post
OMG!!!MY best replay EVER!!
SORRY PEOPLE FOR THE TITLE MISTAKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY best replay ever
i know its not great compared to everybody else's replays. But it is my best so please rate, advise me, comment, etc. its a decap, then a split kick, then a grab, an arm dm, then i play with his arm a 'lil...........enjoy..........PLZ!!!!!!!!!!! alsoooooooooo don't post like that was the perfect oppurtunity for a madman bcause i know it was but i don't know how to dismember like some people do in madmans where it seems as though they touch the joint and it comes off....so plz tell me how.....i'm begging you
Attached Files
Last edited by Stealth74_old; Dec 18, 2008 at 03:29 AM.
I'm finally back
Would have looked more effective if you just threw the hand away high up the sky in the end.

If you look at peoples madmans, you don't know how much time they spend on a dismember. Sometimes i might edit one single place more than 5 times before i get it just right. So if you see them going and kicking uke to little pieces, it's not as simple behind the scenes as it might look to you. So you do the same - just keep trying.
And remember, the edit button is your friend.

Also for the part where you say people just touch uke and get a dismember, it seems it and it has happened to me too. Might just be luck. Another thing is, they might have a lot of power in the kick but as soon as they get the DM, they contract theyr knee again so it seems as if you touch and not kick.

Oh and you don't have to make a new thread for every single replay you make, just put them all in one thread.
Last edited by Magix; Dec 18, 2008 at 01:40 PM.
Whoop Whoop