ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Mobile version of forums
Now, I know a lot of people use iPods, tablets, phones, etc. to browse the forums, and sometimes it's a pain to click small things like the pm link and stuff, so I'm saying make a forum for the mobile device, or maybe an app.

Just something that is more small screen friendly.
Last edited by Slau; May 13, 2017 at 09:56 PM. Reason: added prefix
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
^
Yup, already has a forum app,
I'm using it atm top!

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Iphone App
It would greatly benefit the toribash community if the creators of toribash would create a toibash forums app for the iphone or android.
-----
This would improve the activity on the toribah forums page.
It is difficult for someone like me to post and stay active when my computer is slow and can not go on internet.
Last edited by Eddylee; Mar 9, 2014 at 06:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I sometimes use forums on the Google Chrome app and it works
just like how it does on my pc. (iPhone 5s)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Application
After using my phone a lot to browse the toribash forums I thought hey!
Why not make an app for android and apple for easier browsing? Would require internet obviously but. Would be more like organized you would have On the bottom a task bar saying
Home | Forums | Replays | Store | Clans | Help
Etc. idk how hard it will be but I guess we could try?
I know but it could also benefit nabi if they sell it at 1$ you know I know there is tapatalk but they should make a real toribash forums app a really organized one
If you guys look in the entertainment section I've designed a quick navigation app for the forums I'm just waiting for a response from apple can't do much ATM tho because I'm in the hospital