Ranking
Original Post
drunken fist
can anyone give me tips on how to do drunken fist? i have a rpl, but i sux so much i dont wanna show it
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!
Anything drunken has to be relaxed. And fluid. You never see a stiff, jerky drunk. Use your motions carefully to try to get in a position to suddenly generate a huge amount of speed.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
if you want to learn Drunken Fist, then find me ingame, you can also join my Drunken Fist school.
In drunken fist, your moves must be fluid, and ofcorse relax moves and very strong, these moves consist in wushu and judo, they are very complicated at times, but i can make them very simple for you if u let me teach you >=O
To remember how to do Drunken Fist you Must Remember the Acrinym
DFSR, which means
D- Drunken
F- Fluid
S- Spin
R- Relaxed
and the rules
1. No First Turn Moves
2. Try to fell relaxed and calm-minded while doing druken fist, it is very complicated at times and you MUST focus.
3. Your Drunken fist move must be a relax move.
4. You must keep calm and let the opponent strike first to pull / push them down and away like an aikidko match.
Last edited by Toast; Jul 24, 2009 at 12:59 AM.
Originally Posted by razorsharp View Post
stuff

So I guess you aren't dead anymore.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Sounds like razorsharp has no idea what he's talking about. The trick of 'drunken replays' is that your tori looks like you are off balance but are actually generating that to throw yourself into balance and create a nice move. A 'drunken' martial artist is always in control of his body and tries to fool his opponents. That's the trick.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
So I guess you aren't dead anymore.

what?