ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+Bushido Achievement
Is it bugged? I've played way over 1000 games of Aikido, both in unofficial aikido.tbm rooms and official sambo.tbm Quick Aikido rooms and still haven't gotten the achievement. What do I need to do in order to get it? I've played over 2,500 games of Aikido. I'm sure of it.
im pretty sure that only official aikido.tbm rooms count.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post

Can you point one out to me with a screenshot? The only official aikido rooms I see are sambo.tbm.
But I thought that sambo wasn't aikido...
Correct me if I'm wrong?
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
The bloody heck, Sambo.tbm is what it says on that official server of Aikido.

Now how the hell is he wrong?
Warrior Do not live forever, But they don't die either.
Sambo is the mod, aikido is the mode. Or something like that. Aikido is the sambo mod with specific settings.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Originally Posted by Sinistah View Post
Is it bugged? I've played way over 1000 games of Aikido, both in unofficial aikido.tbm rooms and official sambo.tbm Quick Aikido rooms and still haven't gotten the achievement. What do I need to do in order to get it? I've played over 2,500 games of Aikido. I'm sure of it.

Err, you have to win 1000 matches to get the achievement, not just play that many.
Proud leader of [Renegade].
Originally Posted by Fatesight View Post
Err, you have to win 1000 matches to get the achievement, not just play that many.

Good point. Official server or unofficial? Because I've won over 1000 of each I'm pretty sure. Been playing on official since halfway through 2nd Dan and played unofficial during white belt through 2nd Dan.
Originally Posted by Kinzard View Post
The bloody heck, Sambo.tbm is what it says on that official server of Aikido.

Now how the hell is he wrong?

Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post

OFFICIAL! private servers may have farmers.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
smiley speaks the truth, however i have the same problem, i dont think that previous games count.... As in games that happened before the achievement was added.... Because im 6th Dan and majority of my black belts came from aikido. And i mean the official servers.
Technical Old School. - It exists.