Ranking
Original Post
Make my body a canvas [up to 350k]
hello

i'd like a set

i'd like it in 512x512, and I can pay up to 350k based on the quality

if you accept this request, I want you to keep in contact with me every step of the way. This is to prevent your and my time from being wasted. If I decide I don't like your work, I can tell you that immediately, rather than having you spend all that time on the set, only to have me say I'm not a fan of the art style. Add me on discord if you plan on working on it, Jaxonium#1492

Keeping that in mind, here's what I want

I'd like an asymmetrical 512x512 body texture set, without joints. I don't want you to do anything insanely specific. Let your artistic creativity lead you through this. Some things I do want are:

A wide range of bright colors
Demon as the color base for the set
Cartoonish characters drawn all over the set. I can understand if you aren't able to do much on the feet and hands, their textures are stretched.
While it's not necessary, I'd like it if the cartoon characters are drawn in the 1930s cartoon style. Think old disney and cuphead. The characters themselves don't matter, again, go free. Let your mind do whatever you want.

A head is usually the selling point of a set, however, I don't really care all that much. You can make it demon like the rest of the set, you can make it a human face, whatever. Just make sure that a blindfold fits it. The eyes should be under the blindfold, and the mouth should be outside of it. Feel free preview how it looks with a blindfold by dl/lping me and moving the head texture into my customs folder.
Last edited by Jaxon; Jan 21, 2018 at 01:00 AM.