ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Red Nose Day '09
I'm participating in something called 'Prison Break' where you will be driven/droven (never actually had to say that before I don't think) about in a car and dropped off anywhere in the mainland of the island. You then have to raise money for charity on the way back to town (probably dressed up as a complete tit). I'm expecting a 15/20 mile walk back. It's not a race though. =P

Anyone else doing anything?
That sounds awesome.
Dress up as a bank robber, and run into banks demanding donations to the charity.
Very nice 2bash.

Well, there is nothing like that in our fail village here, but i would also do something like that i guess :3
Call me asshole, but I would never do something like that. Sounds retarded. I'd much rather just give money to the charity like that than beg on the streets for somebody else. Not to mention the home-walking part.
♠NO♠
i'd dress up as pacman "whocka whocka gimme da money whocka" and if they didnt, i'd eat them.
Originally Posted by pacman0o View Post
i'd dress up as pacman "whocka whocka gimme da money whocka" and if they didnt, i'd eat them.

..and a pacman comes along and delivers his first post to the forum.
Whocka whocka.

Yeah, I'm doing this with the guy that posted the thread in wibbles, about penis size. lol
Fairly sure the correct word is drove.

Anyway, I don't normally do much in the way of Red Nose Day. Might try to plan something next year (sixth form always seem to in my school, may as well keep with tradition).
:D