Toribash
Shit, I lost the pass, gonna need to find it on my inbox first, remind me again later, pm or somethin.

There is literally nothing there though, the most serious talk we ever had there was the time when Grayve quit TB and Uby becoming new captain years ago.
sicks why do i get the feeling u are lying to me XD

must have pass to board XD
piratez
It's really missing, lol.
I remember the last person I gave the pass to is Perica, try ask him, or pretty much any higher ups that still around.

What you plan to do there anyway?
lies, there is always a party going on in the private board and im not invited
piratez
Oh shit its shadow. It has been a really long time since I last saw you. So where have you been? I actually miss a big portion of our old members ;(

I'm still alive btw. Sup guys. There really isn't anything special there. Maybe you can find something interesting in the log book there but it takes a lot of digging because they are sorted really weird. I forgot the pass too, lol. I went through my PMs and nope I couldn't find it. But I actually found some valuable convos. I found the PM where Grayve announced that he is leaving and trusting me with the leadership. It actually made me sad irl and whenever I go back to that PM I get sad again. Those were some heartfelt words right there. Grayve asked me not to share it thou lol.

Well I can finally do something a leader should do and ask the admins to change the pass.
I've been swarmed with college and work. You know, casual IRL garbage. Besides that I haven't really had any interest in toribash, however i'm sorta getting back into it. Plus I just now built myself a beast of a pc. My old pc that I used to play toribash was the old microwave 3000. So hopefully I'll be a lot more active now. And i'm super glad that this clan somehow is hanging on.