ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
Would that make you smarter or lazier? I really can't say, but since America is the second fattest nation I'm going to go with lazier. So guess what Satan, shut the hell up! Go eat a burger. Just kidding I love you.

You do realise the reason you're second is because Mexico is first? Which means we're still slimmer than you.

Also, sending a person into the working world at 16 makes us smarter. gg m8. rekkerd <3
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
You do realise the reason you're second is because Mexico is first? Which means we're still slimmer than you.

Also, sending a person into the working world at 16 makes us smarter. gg m8. rekkerd <3

Wait...where are you from, and don' say hell. I'm from Canada, that's why I said that, I thought you where American. Also I won't argue with you because neither of us have any statistics to go off of.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
Wait...where are you from, and don' say hell. I'm from Canada, that's why I said that, I thought you where American. Also I won't argue with you because neither of us have any statistics to go off of.

Give me a reason and I'll find statistics for you bb. I'm from the UK.
Let Satan guide you

Oh cool your from the uk, is it nice there.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
It's wet, cold, and filled with expensive stuff no one can afford. But otherwise Great (Y)
Let Satan guide you
It's wet, cold, and filled with expensive stuff no one can afford. But otherwise Great (Y)

Oh dam .-. that sucks
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Seems like a dismal place to live but everywhere has something good about it
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました

And like that, everything makes sense. I was unaware that the education system in the UK is different.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
This heated discussion would be nice without insults to entire groups of people. Satan, entering the work force at 16 doesn't TECHNICALLY make you smarter, just less reliant and more aware of your actions. I've met 30 year olds who are still dimmer than a broken lightbulb. And Vokster, Satan is an intelligent creature, and you should not fight with him about such simple-minded subjects.

Meow. :3
I think I might be retired.
Yeah lets be honest, age often doesn't mean anything. I've met some people of all ages that really make me wonder about the level of intelligence in today's society ._.

Then again, I used to know a 12 year old back at high school, that was doing the highest level maths and physics available (Year 12 classes I mean).
He was in one of my classes and beat me in all the tests, rarely dropping a mark ._.

Edit: Twisters use this button: To make a hyperlink. (Select the text first)