Toribash
then you are fucked against dark types, normal types
both are pretty common
Pidda's spirit animal
Sweeping just requires proper setup and literally anything with type coverage. People deliberately come up with team comps designed to take a stupid pokemon like bidoof or minun/plusle and ramp it up to a sweeper.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
1: 21
2: Like 10 years
3: I would say Eevee because he's great to fill in strat at middle of the game but... Alakazam
4: Kanto
5: Only single player for me, but I'm super active on forum I guess
6: 10 years passed on pokemon... I discovered it with red version and I stopped at Emerald because I consider the rest like bullshit, it's only my opinion.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
diggerfinn is a bit inactive but feel free to post here Astral :3

also 1st and 3rd Gen, huh? i like you xD
Pidda's spirit animal
Ha ha, thanks, I was afraid about reactions, but I prefer to be clear and honnest. ^^

Which pokemon you choose everytime you start the game at first gen? (I will know what kind of pokemaster you are >:D)
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
gen 1: i always choose another cuz i love all 3 of them
gen 2: Chikorita cuz i've seen the other 2 waaaay too often .-.
gen 3: Torchic
gen 4: Chimchar
Pidda's spirit animal
You... don't take... Totodil?... HERETIIIC!!!

Seriously thats a very good choice.

About my selection.
1st: Squirtle
2nd: Toto(mother FUCKING)dil :3
3rd:Treeko
4th: Chimchar

Even if aquatics pokemon are a bit hard to play in the middle of the game, they look massive and powerful
we should make a pokemon showdown fight with only starter pokemon sometime soon :3

or we could make it a little event for the whole orc \o/
Pidda's spirit animal
First of all, welcome Astral ^.^

1st : Charmander

2nd: Cyndaquil

3rd: Mudkip

4th: Piplup/Turtwig

And that is a great idea Theee, get the people that wants to get in, make a bracket and way to go, I can help you over skype ;)
Wolololololo