ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
Awesome commentary, Moop!

Thanks bro!

Hope it's slightly useful to someone
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Moop, you suck.
Nuff said
I woop ur anus 24/7
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
I honestly hope this gets big, I've recently gotten back in to Toribash myself and am pretty trash so a few tips and tricks can go a long way. I enjoy the unadulterated nature of your videos, definitely no sugar coating to be found. I look forward to future videos.

Also I would like to put my hand up and request some more ABD coverage, it's a very popular mod at the moment and betting is centered around it. Having TC up for grabs makes players very ruthless and aggressive and gives a lot of incentive for players to get good at this mod. A few pointers to help beginners like myself get in to the scene would be greatly appreciated, as betting servers often get dominated by a select few players (in my experience).
Another tk would be good! Any mind games you can manage tbh, also wushu~

But yeah all the videos so far are amazing!
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
Moop, you suck.
Nuff said
I woop ur anus 24/7

I highly doubt that ;)

Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
I honestly hope this gets big, I've recently gotten back in to Toribash myself and am pretty trash so a few tips and tricks can go a long way. I enjoy the unadulterated nature of your videos, definitely no sugar coating to be found. I look forward to future videos.

Also I would like to put my hand up and request some more ABD coverage, it's a very popular mod at the moment and betting is centered around it. Having TC up for grabs makes players very ruthless and aggressive and gives a lot of incentive for players to get good at this mod. A few pointers to help beginners like myself get in to the scene would be greatly appreciated, as betting servers often get dominated by a select few players (in my experience).

Thanks for the great feedback man! I am glad you are enjoying the channel. I'll make sure to keep as much content coming as possible and we will most likely be providing more featured videos including Moop etc etc.

Regarding your ABD request, it will be sorted asap. Perhaps, either this week or the next, due to planning constraints for that specific video. However, there will be some videos dropped this week guaranteed regardless if it's the ABD one or not.

Keep the feedback coming yo. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Another tk would be good! Any mind games you can manage tbh, also wushu~

But yeah all the videos so far are amazing!

Thanks SmallBowl! We'll focus on mind games as much as possible and eventually have the full spectrum of mods. Spam Moop's inbox for another tk vid (He loves being pm'd by strangers btw.)

Haha but on a serious note thanks man, the videos will keep on coming.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
Nice content!!!!

how many vids are you planning to do weekly?

Thanks Eddylee.

As many as possible. However, will make sure the content stays good quality.

Ps: There may be another tk mind games in the works guys. Your requests have not fallen on deaf ears it seems.
Last edited by CoKe; Feb 10, 2015 at 08:41 AM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Why not a co-commentary picking apart another really good player in-game in like a betting server or duel server
Don't Be Racist
Ay CoKe, great job making all the videos, were interesting to watch and could definitely help many players throughout their tb journey. I'll keep a lookout for your videos in the future. Do continue to make em.

P.S your voice is pretty soothing <3
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!