ES Recruitment Drive
If there's anything I can do to help like going to a server to give examples of bad things, let me know

Also thought for the tk mind games (if there is another one) dealing with snapkicks
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
If there's anything I can do to help like going to a server to give examples of bad things, let me know

Also thought for the tk mind games (if there is another one) dealing with snapkicks

Next one will have a bit on snapkicks
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
That was a very informative video on Taekkyon CoKe & Moop!
Looks like it can benefit a lot of the new players. (And maybe some old ones too)

Nice to see videos that aren't wrapped around 1 specific subject & someone having fun doing it!

Looking forward to the next one!!
Last edited by Tripstone; Feb 14, 2015 at 05:27 AM.
I really like your mindgames videos. They are very informative and great for beginners.
I would like to see one for aikido against people like stealth or snake since their style is a bit different from how most people play aikido.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
That was a very informative video on Taekkyon CoKe & Moop!
Looks like it can benefit a lot of the new players. (And maybe some old ones too)

Nice to see videos that aren't wrapped around 1 specific subject & someone having fun doing it!

Looking forward to the next one!!

Many more coming yo.

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
I really like your mindgames videos. They are very informative and great for beginners.
I would like to see one for aikido against people like stealth or snake since their style is a bit different from how most people play aikido.

I'll get onto that.

There will be an abd and tk one released next by moop and another unmentioned person.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Did you change your name on steam again?? -.- like seriously bro I lose track of you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin