Ranking
I don't think the inactivity is entirely our fault, the activity of the game itself has seen better days. I think we should start with hosting betting servers maybe on a schedule, then people may get online only for those if they know there will be a server every Saturday or so at a specific time. The money we rake in could also fund events that get our name out there. Once we get a bit of traction going it'll be easier to get bigger and more active but right now we don't bring much to the table for people looking to join a clan. Bigger presence on the forums will also help, I see clans like TANG and Liquor often, and if I were to hypothetically join a new clan they'd be first picks due to that.
Zeus, could you list the things you did to keep the clan going? I'm really motivated to get this going again
Last edited by iIluminati; Nov 11, 2018 at 10:27 AM.
(Origin)
Events aren't a bad idea, especially in the weekend when there are more people online. Money isn't a problem at all right now. For bet events, we could put together a sum of like 100k or more and at the end split the rake money proportionally to how much each one donated to the event.

If we make it a stable event at a certain hour of saturday, for example, it would be great. We'll see if we need a bank or just send the event money to the host and split it from there.
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
I don't think the inactivity is entirely our fault, the activity of the game itself has seen better days. I think we should start with hosting betting servers maybe on a schedule, then people may get online only for those if they know there will be a server every Saturday or so at a specific time. The money we rake in could also fund events that get our name out there. Once we get a bit of traction going it'll be easier to get bigger and more active but right now we don't bring much to the table for people looking to join a clan. Bigger presence on the forums will also help, I see clans like TANG and Liquor often, and if I were to hypothetically join a new clan they'd be first picks due to that.
Zeus, could you list the things you did to keep the clan going? I'm really motivated to get this going again

thank we should deal with the people first. Cause the only thing that drives a clan is the people inside. With out the people, we are just going to end up Where we were before.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Hey Zeus, do u still have the website that we were working on or is that not active anymore, I kinda liked it but no one would get on it
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
So literally, a few years back, Zeus, Me, and a few others made a website for the clan and unfortunately other people. We had everything set and plan, the site looked really good but it never lived up to the hype. I lowkey want to see it again but i dont remember the site

@Added: Nvm I found it https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/demonstargaming/
It looked good at first but ig tapatalk took the domain. Imma just change and fix the board just because i feel like

Also i just decided to see if you guys wanted the old banner back

Here

Last edited by Mist; Nov 11, 2018 at 09:34 PM.
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
So literally, a few years back, Zeus, Me, and a few others made a website for the clan and unfortunately other people. We had everything set and plan, the site looked really good but it never lived up to the hype. I lowkey want to see it again but i dont remember the site

@Added: Nvm I found it https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/demonstargaming/
It looked good at first but ig tapatalk took the domain. Imma just change and fix the board just because i feel like

Also i just decided to see if you guys wanted the old banner back

Here

it might still be active. That was a good way to keep every one active.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
It is still active, but again it's for tapatalk and we aren't able to make the forum actually ours because there is a payment thing we have to set up to upgrade our features on what we can do and manage

Like have our own logo and site design and etc
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
thank we should deal with the people first. Cause the only thing that drives a clan is the people inside. With out the people, we are just going to end up Where we were before.

I mean all we need are a couple people willing to get the clan going again, there's you Weppet Lerk Emoney and I who are active, redd seems less active but isn't dead. I think It'll at least take a plan to do something to get everyone going instead of "yeah we should be more active"
(Origin)
Let's say we choose a saturday as a day to host events (i was thinking about bet servers mainly so we can earn something from them too). What hour do you think is the best to host? I'd like to have as many members online as possible. I was thinking about 4pm-6pm GMT-0, or 8-10pm GMT-0.

Btw have you made any progress in designing the logo? I'd really like to but the perk.
-----
One of these days I'll make a new bank and play those 20 games to get it to orange belt
Last edited by WeppetKo; Nov 12, 2018 at 04:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump