Ranking
Original Post
Favorite mod and why?
My favorite mod when I was a beginner was jousting, wushu and sometimes mushu. I got really addicted to aikido because I get used to the gravity and it's actually a cool mod.

What about you?
aikido5.tbm

@ everyone, please explain why in your post. ~P
Last edited by pouffy; Mar 21, 2018 at 01:59 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Lenshu3ng.tbm! Cause of the sick fights with insane comebacks that happen sometimes! Also decap kicks :O
TB NEXT HYPUU
ToriBoxing, You can implement a lot of real life boxing techniques there It's one of those mods where real life knowledge can actually help like countering a hook with a hook of your own, or cross arm blocks, and 1-2s

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page

Originally Posted by Sparturnha View Post
ToriBoxing, You can implement a lot of real life boxing techniques there It's one of those mods where real life knowledge can actually help like countering a hook with a hook of your own, or cross arm blocks, and 1-2s

Toribash is like real life, like "Toribash is life"
used to be wushufixed.tbm before it died. Now it's rk-mma.tbm, the ultimate testament of skill.
Dot dot dot
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
used to be wushufixed.tbm before it died. Now it's rk-mma.tbm, the ultimate testament of skill.

This. Grabby hands are not for me.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post

I second this.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.