~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Dude, that's like.. legendary.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
For those that are interested, here are some plans for the upcoming weekend and future:

- Rift comic will be continued. Streams of the art process (drawing pages) will be available and announce during every week
- Special thread where people will be able to post comments, ask questions, actively interact with the story progress of Rift will be opened in Legends thread
- Comic story will be fluid (well, we are flow, and fluid flows XD) which means some events in it will be resolved through mini events. This also means that characters in it will live and die depending how they do on those events. This also means that if (for example) Deprav enter the comic story and fail on some event we can read in Rift how his bowels are splattered all over the Toriworld by some nasty Volian boss he didn't managed to beat, lol
- There will be possibility to introduce new artist into Rift, so they will do some pages from time-to-time (which was original idea of the project). Rift should have all kind of styles of art.
will begotten draw some pages again?
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
will begotten draw some pages again?

begotten drew pictures present in rift??
-----
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
For those that are interested, here are some plans for the upcoming weekend and future:

- Rift comic will be continued. Streams of the art process (drawing pages) will be available and announce during every week
- Special thread where people will be able to post comments, ask questions, actively interact with the story progress of Rift will be opened in Legends thread
- Comic story will be fluid (well, we are flow, and fluid flows XD) which means some events in it will be resolved through mini events. This also means that characters in it will live and die depending how they do on those events. This also means that if (for example) Deprav enter the comic story and fail on some event we can read in Rift how his bowels are splattered all over the Toriworld by some nasty Volian boss he didn't managed to beat, lol
- There will be possibility to introduce new artist into Rift, so they will do some pages from time-to-time (which was original idea of the project). Rift should have all kind of styles of art.

Can't wait.
Last edited by William; Oct 31, 2014 at 10:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
Nice ! will you ever open a 2nd round of "inscriptions" to put a new batch of players/characters in the story ?