Toribash
Jackson are you still trying to make this idea reality? Or did you give up? :/
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
lol dont give up!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yea please don't give up. I bet a lot of people would benefit from this and I would love to use swords.
-----
It would also bring back some old players and bring some new ones.
Last edited by Drakoid; Sep 14, 2011 at 12:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
Wow I didn't know people actually cared about this thing, I've already added everything you need to know about this mod and I've sent to Hampa (who is probably busy with minibash), dunno really much else to do about that, btw the reason I haven't done ANYTHING in a few months is because of school, colleges, films, but mostly procrastination, if anyone has any ideas of how I can get this mod known more, feel free to to post a comment, or send a message, something like that
Last edited by Jackson123; Feb 28, 2012 at 08:54 AM.
Toribash Wii FC: 034636744946
Depends how you go about it but for the most part.

"would be very hard to code, and would be laggy as fuck"

That being said i agree with you almost explicitly

thing is, a broken or removed neck should be a permanent relax mode till the match ends and i only agree with the cutting/breaking/bending of legs and arms and stuff having joints able to be cut is pointless, we can punch them out already.

Also the chopping hand seems silly to me XD imagine getting enough momentum to bust a kid to pieces with a normal hand than hit him with that.... it would be ridiculous
Last edited by Vamp_09; Feb 28, 2012 at 06:51 PM.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Removed chop hand and changed some things (now that i think about it, it was pretty stupid)
Toribash Wii FC: 034636744946
If Hampa finds a way to incorporate mods like this into Toribash, or at least finds a way to put some mods in...ooooh, baby! XD
I play video games for my entertainment and sometimes records them for your entertainment as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPivotmaster99
It seems good, but Idk how this would exactly change my toribash experience :/
I hate living in Texas -_-
May as well get this out the way now - a lot of the stuff you're 'planning' wont be possible without changing pretty much the entire game engine.

To put it straight, it'd be easier for you to make it from scratch than modifying TB.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you