Ranking
Original Post
Farcry 2
FarCry 2

NOTE : This isnt the real logo.
Far Cry® 2, the next-generation first-person shooter from Ubisoft, will take you deep into the most beautiful but also most hostile environments in the world: Africa! More than just a visual and technological achievement, Far Cry® 2, the true sequel to the award-winning PC game, will provide you with an unprecedented gaming experience.

Caught between two rival factions in war-torn Africa, you are sent to take out "The Jackal", a mysterious character who has rekindled the conflict between the warlords, jeopardizing thousands of lives. In order to fulfil your mission you will have to play the factions against each other, identify and exploit your their weaknesses, and neutralise their superior numbers and firepower with surprise, subversion, cunning and, of course, brute force.

OPEN WORLD

The extensive artistic research combined with the next-gen engine will allow you to explore over 50Km2 of seamlessly rendered African landscape. No game has ever provided such freedom of movement!

DUNIA ENGINE

The Dunia Engine was built specifically for Far Cry® 2 by the award-winning Ubisoft Montréal development team. It delivers the most realistic destructible environments, amazing special effects such as dynamic fire propagation and storm effects, real-time night-and-day cycle, dynamic music system, non-scripted enemy A.I. and so much more…

Real-Time Immersion

Real-time story telling, systemic auto-healing, minimal in-game interface are just few of the features that will make you feel the tension of being alone against barbarous warlords that threaten thousands of innocent lives.

Weapons of Choice

Choose from a wide range of weapons to make your way to your primary target. Meet the fight head-on with your machine-gun, go berserk with your machete or make stealth kills as a Sniper. If you feel that the atmosphere is not warm enough, light up your flamethrower and let your enemies and everything around them feel the heat.

Vehicles

Fly, Drive, Run, slide and hover over the huge open world with your glider, trucks, cars, boats and much more.

Map Editor

It lets you do anything , from grass to buildings and mountains.
From plain desert to jungles.
Watch these 2 !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyMbn...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lnG4WhXMtE

RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
FarCry 2 is an alright game. But it's too laggy for my computer to play, since the giganantic world.
It makes me wonder..
Yeah , its pretty big =P
It runs at 100+ FPS here
Note : The map editor runs at like 140 xD
Indeed Drak , well I dont play the game itself much , Im more of a mapmaker.