Toribash
Original Post
Nidhogg
About the game:
Nidhogg is a side-scrolling two-player fighting game by Mark "Messhof" Essen. Players duel with swords in a pixelated environment. Players can run, jump, slide, throw their swords, and fistfight.

The player-character's sword can be held at three different heights: low, medium, and high, and changing the sword's position to hit the opponent's sword will disarm the opponent. Players can also dive kick, wall jump, climb ledges, and crawl.

The player continually pushes towards one side of the screen, such that they are permitted a few seconds to run towards their opponent's side while their opponent respawns after dying. The player to reach the end of their opponent's side first wins and is eaten by the mythological Norse serpent Níðhöggr.

Trailer:

Gameplay:

Official site: http://www.nidhogggame.com/

It's a pretty fun simple game, you can buy it through steam too! Enjoy.
Your messed up world enthrills me
enjoyed the game pretty much, reminds me bushido blades in terms of 1 hit kill. really fast paced, hectic but very tactical

we need to find a way to play it in mp
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
/bump

bought the game on steam today, it's on a 80% sale so I thought why not.
Looks really interesting and looking forward to playing it.
cage the gargoyle
If there's a sale I should get to selling all my junk. WOO NIDHOGG
-----
EDIT: Bought the game, thanks Melq.
Last edited by avenue; Jun 11, 2015 at 10:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Bought this game a while back, i love basicly everything about it except for the sometimes really loud music.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Fun game, but not online, and seeing as I've got no real life friends into computer gaming, I'm not really into Nidhogg.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Count me in, sir.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!