people playing: 30, servers online: 11, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Penguin

Toribash Community » Toribash » Art
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Feb 19, 2015   #1
•ed
the legendary mosinlover99's mosin nagant, only true meme masters can wield such a potent weapon. sie.

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: NO

Ed/irhasgg - Twitch Page
Hi, I am Ed and I stream occasionally on Twitch. Link is provided here

www.twitch.tv/irhasgg

Streaming for the purpose of relaxing and chatting with friends and followers. Mainly Playing some Oldschool Nazi Zombies aswell as the new COD WWII Multiplayer/Zombies. I also play some miscellaneous games too.
I'll update this one once I get home from work. Currently I have a discord made so everyone can keep in touch and up to date of when and what games I'm streaming for the week.

This is just a hobby of mine, but trying to do it regularly and take it a bit seriously. So go ahead and come in and chat, ask questions, and just enjoy casual gameplay while relaxing.

Discord - https://discord.gg/UdVgHMR
Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/irhasgg

Remember, everything is not 100% set in stone. If you want to join and partake in any of the games above, feel free to message me

Last edited by ed; Feb 25, 2018 at 12:35 AM..
ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2017   #2
•ed
the legendary mosinlover99's mosin nagant, only true meme masters can wield such a potent weapon. sie.

10th Dan Black Belt

Updated OP and going to bump this old ass thread. Any questions, feel free to post and ask. Any questions about Discord message myself or Lahima. Thanks!
Old Dec 11, 2017   #3
iPod

Black Belt

Hmm, I am most likely to tune into your TB streams.
Although the only one of your TB streams I have seen had no commentary ;-;.
Will you have commentary in these streams or no?
Thanks for answering in advance <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
iPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2017   #4
•ed

10th Dan Black Belt

To be fair the only TB stream I did was nearly a month ago. And that was just a test. Unless you're talking about the ones I did late 2013 early 2014. But yes, I'll be interacting with chat and game provided people I'll talk in twitch chat.