Toribash
Original Post
Daily Login Rewards
Ive gotten the 50tc two days in a row. And everytime I get on toribash it pops up the daily login reward thing and says I can claim it so idk.
Last edited by Smaguris; Dec 27, 2017 at 03:51 PM.
ohmergawd
Happened to me too, i got 100tc reward two days in a row

and im on steam version
Try using the 5.2 standalone, as the daily login rewards work good on the standalone from what I've seen.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
You got the 50TC reward once again because you broke the streak. If you want to advance with the prizes you have to claim them every day otherwise they reset.

Also your transaction history shows that you got 100 TC on second day, so again, please let me know if there's an issue but it seems like there is nothing to solve here except possible visual bug.
Yes hello, today i was supposed to get the 800tc daily reward, but then i got the 50tc 3 times? Not sure whats going on.
Did you play daily? or did you miss a day. If you miss a day or don't claim it daily it will reset back to 50.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
in any other case, i'd assume it's a bug and you should contact sir a high up staff directly since it sounds like a game problem
I've noticed this myself. The clock that the rewards system runs on is very very strict and I believe runs within a 24 hour period of your last login, instead of the computer or online clock. This means you have to be very attentive to your login schedule, otherwise you miss the TC gain. There's no bug with it as far as I know, just a very strict clock schedule. Keep in mind, I could be wrong on this
Last edited by Karbn; Dec 21, 2017 at 02:35 PM.