Ranking
Original Post
Parkour Shoes
I think that a good addition to Toribash would be to add parkor shoes.
Now, we all know that there is no such thing as "parkor shoes". So. Let's take a look at what we actually DO have in real life and apply it to the game.

So. Without further a-doo we shall begin our list. Bringing you the TOP 3 Parkour shoes and why each of them should be added into the game, for added immensity and how it could attract a larger fan base.

1) Addidas Men's Wrestling shoes.
Now now now. Settle down. I know what you're thinking. "ParkorBeast, the Addidas Men's Wrestling shoes went out of stock!!! And they're fucking wrestling shoes you imbecile." Yes, yes. But fret not! Do not question your Parkour Sensei. Wrestling shoes are made to have the best amount of grip, which will keep your feet on the ground, and your parkour replays on the front page.

PROS:
- Grippy
- Helps keep your feet on the ground
- Works for kicking Toribash people in the head AND landing your kick flip
- Carbon Fiber

CONS:
- Mainstream
- TyZi's personal favorite

2) Merrell Men’s Vapor Glove 2 (Comfortable Shoe):
I don't even need to speak. As http://getbestideas.com cleverly states, "This is a parkour-friendly design making them ideal for every motion. It has almost everything all jump high; you need to run freely, climb quickly, and land soft. This pair will endure just about any performance that is free running."

The Merrel Vapor is manufactured to provide an entirely barefoot experience while running. The design contains an integrated microfiber footbed and mesh that is breathable build makes this shoe as minimalist as it may get.

PROS:
- Experience that is barefoot
- Supports several terrains
- Ultra- design
- Lightweight

CONS:
- Not the best for urban parkour/combat
- Most clans have banned this particular shoe

3) Onitsuka Tiger Ultimate 81 Fashion Sneaker
Asics has an excellent reputation for its shoes. The Tiger Ultimate 81 isn’t only very fashionable, but it’s successful at the same time these are one of the best parkour shoes. This lightweight develop offers smooth motions. And the mixture of elements in this shoe makes them appear like they are intended for parkour. These will also maintain comfortability at the top during the workout.

PROS:
- Light firm construct
- Cost that is suitable (We all know Toribash is free and many of us spend our cash on ToriBucks.)
- Superb intake

CONS:
- Number 3 in the list.
- Not made in America
- Look kind of ugly, a key factor in replays

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys. Bringing my list to an end, I must conclude that parkour shoes MUST be added into the game... It offers real life parkour runnas an option to parkour at home. It also brings style to your replays and pazass to your kicks. Thank you for reading, and please consider my idea.

CREDIT:
ParkorBeast
Don't see the need of adding another pair of shoes like the Kickin' Kicks, only with a little difference on the appearance.
In the end they look like sneakers as well. You won't feel how comfortable your tori is in those shoes.

A+ for effort in writing this suggestion though
Last edited by Fluxorious; Mar 18, 2018 at 10:48 AM.