Ranking
Well, to be honest that was pretty damn good.
The opener was likeable, the fake right kick make your speed faster and looked more interesting. Actually I never like that kind of kick but I know you did that boom greatly. didin't like how you set for the jump, but the second kick was great, seriously.
Gl with the pose bro.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Okay finished!
Attached Files
Ugly Duckling.rpl (233.6 KB, 54 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
That replay was a bomb. Hits were so clean it's like dark magic, and you managed to get those two boomhit without grab, and to make it even more impossible they were extremely solid.
i'm scared of you/10
oh yeah
Holy shit that's incredible. The power beneath your hits were astounding. I think you should make another version, just for fun and use your hands too.
Not sure if you guys are trolling me, because I didn't really think this replay was that good.

:s

But cnc is always appreciated c:

and yes, that whole no hands thing was a pain, so I'll make an actual replay out of this soon enough.
Last edited by MrJingles; Jun 10, 2013 at 03:58 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Yay you listened to my advice, it looks alot better in this edit.
Well done mate.
'u'
I am pretty sad that I didn't win that event.

:c

but anyways, here is a nice wip I got going for the new one.
Attached Files
Buttery Nipples 3.rpl (311.8 KB, 30 views)
rusty as fack.

took like 4 days to make this and its not even good.

I'll switch the pose later if it is that bad.
Attached Files
Splatter 4.rpl (267.2 KB, 31 views)
Awesome replay.
Split and chest kick look extremely stylish and flow perfectly combined.
The last kick would have been pointless if it wasn't a hell of a boomhit. Extremely solid hit.
Great replay.
oh yeah