Ranking
Well, opener looked okay but it looked stiff something.
The boom was destructive and looked pretty cool, actually I didn't like your aim. You should ghosted your feet to make that boom and it will look perfect and really powerful. Still a great job, 6dm
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Thanks I'll keep working on it

After 40 minutes I kinda gave up at the time, so I created this.

Don't get me wrong I'll still work on it.
Attached Files
Supernova.rpl (204.6 KB, 84 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Not really important in the beginning.
First boom was aimed well and pretty powerful but not very clean, stills a 6 DMs boom. :3
Next boom was maybe a bit clean, but not that much. Stills pretty destructive and cool and the transition itself was pretty fast and you kept maybe a nice flow.
Transition to pose was okay, could be done better though. Pose was alright, but extended or relaxed ABS.
*May I request cnc?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
well dood, fuk

Not really much for me to say here. All I can ask of you is to fix the process you had for your pose.

Other than that, your replay was simply GLORIOUS.
beware
the goblin
oh shit, that was cool.

Loved the backkick combination, like I said before, the first one was destructive.
The second one was looked powerful and destrcuctive, GJ.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
When I press P at the moment of the boomhit I don't get the abs dm :c
Also I have no idea what you are talking about patrick, that boomhit was as clean as it gets when it comes to that kind of destruction.
The next one, not so much but it was still nice. I would have gone for something else though, so it wouldn't look that generic. The movement covered it up pretty well though, so nice one.
:)
check these out. see what you think
Attached Files
sppaacee.rpl (49.4 KB, 14 views)
meeakieeeoo.rpl (41.0 KB, 7 views)
btrekdance.rpl (74.2 KB, 6 views)
posee.rpl (79.9 KB, 5 views)
rank499.rpl (313 Bytes, 5 views)
poseeor e2.rpl (87.8 KB, 6 views)
ownddninjutsu.rpl (58.2 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
When I press P at the moment of the boomhit I don't get the abs dm :c
Also I have no idea what you are talking about patrick, that boomhit was as clean as it gets when it comes to that kind of destruction.
The next one, not so much but it was still nice. I would have gone for something else though, so it wouldn't look that generic. The movement covered it up pretty well though, so nice one.

That's really weird, maybe it's some glitch or something, I'd never hack to get a few more dms you know that :P

Also baited, I'd appreciate you not posting your replays here, make your own thread then I will comment.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I believe you 100%. It has happened in my own replays the same exact thing. I don't get my abs dm on my 6 dm boomhit either, but everyone else does.
^ Well, better for us I'd say. haha

Also, I have a few replays I am currently working on which I will probably share with you fine folk. So keep your eyes on this thread will ya?

;o