ES Recruitment Drive
I'm not a recruiter, but I can tell you already you don't have much chance of getting in with these replays. They are stiff, slow and very basic. Also don't post multiplayer replays for an application for a replay makers organization.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
I'll give it a shot. :3

Firsts a split, second a decap, third a madman.
Attached Files
=Cat - Arrowhead.rpl (63.3 KB, 24 views)
=Cat - Grapes with mint.rpl (279.2 KB, 27 views)
*enter signature here*
Attached Files
XPaD-Fag.rpl (30.3 KB, 13 views)
123 Sex.rpl (113.2 KB, 10 views)
XPaD- etc.rpl (124.6 KB, 8 views)
XPaD-Noob.rpl (55.0 KB, 8 views)
Heres 5 of mine, Can i join?
Attached Files
Powedown.rpl (27.4 KB, 9 views)
Big blue Jump.rpl (19.5 KB, 8 views)
fault kick.rpl (46.6 KB, 6 views)
dec kick.rpl (27.5 KB, 8 views)
MerryXMAS.rpl (19.3 KB, 7 views)
WOOT!! Flame: Hadoken L sent to you by Hamster 04:08 AMToriBot
Kylan97: My mentality on your replays is much the same as DeeJayy. You've got some cool stuff, I won't deny that. I don't know whether to say yes or no however. Seeing as nothing is particularly jumping out at me as amazing at the moment (although that additional replay of yours was pretty neat), I'm going to have to pass on saying yes for the moment. If another recruiter wants to allow you in, I'd be fine with that but I'm not feeling enough of a spark just now personally. Try applying again in another few weeks maybe.

Cazrules: I'm afraid it'll have to be a no from me. In my opinion, you were lacking flow in your replaus and in the first one especially, relied on grab a bit too much. Also, multiplayer replays are definitely out of the question. One of the biggest things in replay making is the editing and tweaking of replays until you get what you want out of it. Needless to say, you can't do this in multiplayer.

Catguy19dotzero: I must say, I'm impressed. If none of the other recruiters strongly object, I'd like to welcome you to ORMO mate.

XPad and Gentaksu: Automatic no. Try reading the first post again.
Catguy19dotzero: Try making something more destructive. If you manage to make something fairly destructive while maintaining that style you have, you get a pass.
Also, the only real quibble I had with your replays is the grabby break in your madman. Don't do that, please.
Okay, so do i need to try and 'fix' the grabby frames in the madman and/or make another replay?
*enter signature here*
I think Deejay wants you to make a new replay avoiding grips. Editing a replay in the middle is just useless.
Apparently I was not in yet. Alphonse ye fucktard D :... Well here are some.
Attached Files
das motorcycle.rpl (123.4 KB, 21 views)
das muppet.rpl (248.9 KB, 18 views)
das auto.rpl (154.1 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by cowmeat; Jan 3, 2010 at 12:44 PM.