ES Recruitment Drive
Re: ToriBash WallPapers
Heres Some I made. gonna try to add em in.
Attached Images
twinswordexplosion.jpg (293.3 KB, 55 views)
swordjoustbisect.jpg (316.6 KB, 40 views)
SpinalReaper.jpg (328.0 KB, 44 views)
pushkick.jpg (280.8 KB, 48 views)
Attached Files
twinswordexplosion.jpg_thumb (16.4 KB, 11 views)
swordjoustbisect.jpg_thumb (17.4 KB, 8 views)
SpinalReaper.jpg_thumb (19.5 KB, 8 views)
pushkick.jpg_thumb (17.2 KB, 9 views)
Like my head? Get one yourself at http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=252156
bwahaha i have 3ds max ;)

send file pleas cevius thanks for your patiance.

3ds max is alot better than gmax :/ i never really like gmax, it had the capability to kill it's self lol.

now takeing a few tutorials...
i've rememberd how to do alot now, made this strange version of the shell for a Ferrari...

might fill in the rest of the body, some windows and wells l8r
Attached Images
car.PNG (68.1 KB, 44 views)
carshell.JPG (64.9 KB, 42 views)
Attached Files
car.PNG_thumb (7.0 KB, 8 views)
carshell.JPG_thumb (8.4 KB, 9 views)
sorry to double post but i needed to get cevius's attention, Mr.Roth can you send me the toribash modle 3ds max file pleas?
Originally Posted by Sieg Storm of the chaos legion
sorry to double post but i needed to get cevius's attention, Mr.Roth can you send me the toribash modle 3ds max file pleas?

A pm would have been more effective
I wont post the file here, as i dont really want to share it about, so i will email it to you. Dont give it to anyone else, ok?

Techincal hint anyhow for those who care about such things. The file is also 3.5mb if anyone else really wants it and has 3dsmax and can provide me a good reason for blithely throwning my hard earned trade secrets at you.

To get the "cel" shaded ink edges i had in the wallpapers, you create a pure white "ink and paint" material and set it up with black ink edges, select all the characters and apply the material, tweak the settings so it renders correctly, then render it out where the camera is exactly where the render from the normal shaded shots was rendered from. To create a new camera from your current perspective view, the keyboard shortcut should be Ctrl+C. Once you have your Shaded render, and your Ink edge render, throw the shaded one into photoshop, and add the ink edges one a few times with a mode like multiply where the white becomes totaly transparent and the black edges just darkens the shaded shot. Duplicate the ink edges layer a few times (about 3 copys are needed) One that is untouched, one with a light blur on it, and another one with a much heavier blur on it.

Remember, ive often fallen into the pittrap of thinking it all has to be done in 3d in one render. You will be able to edit and manipulate different layered footage much faster and better than rendering and re rendering and re rendering trying to get it right.
<( O )>