ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
photoshop powah
i saw there was a GIMP thread longer down so i thougth i would make one for photoshop.

here is my art.

its a variety of things ive made for me or others. wallpapers and signatures

Re: photoshop powah
.......................................U RULE!!!! KARMA TO THE MAX!11!!!111!!!!!!!11!!11
Suggestions:

When something, like for example the images in the first one, look too plain, do this:

Duplicate the layer only with the image (let's say the renders in the first image).

Gaussian Blur to 3-4 px the bottom one. Duplicate the top one again, set the one in the middle to Overlay. Set the bottom layer to 40% opacity. Set the Overlay one to 90% Opacity. Set the top one to Normal, and set to Opacity so the render is still visible but looks blurry and glowy'n'shit.

For texts so they don't look blocky and pixelated like the second text, duplicate the layer, Gaussian Blur the bottom one, 2-3px, set the top one to Overlay.

For a neat effect on WHITE text, do this, make sure the background is not just one color, but variants, like brushes and the like:

Duplicate the layer. Make sure the text is white. Set it to 10% Opacity or something like that...

Top layer:

Blending Options.

Stroke 1px, Black.
Bevel, whatever settings...
Gradient Overlay, Black to Grey (50%) top to bottom or bottom - top, depending on the text..., Overlay.
Now for the fun bit. Hit OK.

On the top layer, set FILL (below Opacity) to 0%. It should look okay... Set the bottom layer to more opacity if the text is 'invisible' or set the stroke on the top layer to 1 px, Grey or White.

I just realised how much that took to write. O_o Well, hope it helps, you should redo the first one with these hints...just to see how it'd come out...

PS. if you need other hints, just PM me...
That sure sounds like Gimp you are talking about, this is a photoshop thread :o

[T]
#hi

i suppose ill post some of mine.... they arent that good since im still a noob to photshop

and my sig is one too
Originally Posted by Ishi
That sure sounds like Gimp you are talking about, this is a photoshop thread :o

O_o

I was talking about Photoshop. You don't even have everything you need to do most of that in GIMP... (at least in an older version you didn't, haven't used GIMP for over a year...)
Okay, so I wanted a little change, so I decided to start a little drawing to see what I can do. Outcome was horrendous but who cares? >.>

<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod