Toribash
Re: ToriBash WallPapers
OH MY GOODNESS, that's one stunning wallpaper. It now belongs on my desktop!
Keep it coming!
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Cevius,

Those look great!
How long have you been using 3ds max for? I have been using it for about 5 years now, but I mostly do strictly animation with it.
Originally Posted by Sinistar
How long have you been using 3ds max for? I have been using it for about 5 years now, but I mostly do strictly animation with it.

Ive been using 3dsmax for about a year and a half. My main interest is game modeling, and Particles/3dFx but that didnt stop me from picking apart everything that 3dsmax can do. Ive basically got the entire help file wedged into my head

Hmmmm..... I think the next Wallpaper needs some blood....
<( O )>
You are just pro. Just pro.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Hmmm.... An idea Veb? Ill work on it.....
<( O )>
I have one how bout a cool picture of the greatest toribash replay ever......... archery!      or show a flying dismemberd head up close but to the side far away u see see a guy without a head on fighting another guy! ;)
Originally Posted by Cevius
Originally Posted by Sinistar

Ive been using 3dsmax for about a year and a half. My main interest is game modeling, and Particles/3dFx but that didnt stop me from picking apart everything that 3dsmax can do. Ive basically got the entire help file wedged into my head

Hmmmm..... I think the next Wallpaper needs some blood....

Hey do you have any good tutorials on how to do good particle effects in 3dsmax? I've always wanted to learn to do particle animation, but mostly I've been studying character animation.
Greetings Torians!

The third in the series and probably the last for a while. I took and distorted Vebs idea, Thanks Veb!

This one features the new Sword feature. Yay!

Also for some random detail... all the people waiting for their turn and cheering on their teammate.
That teammate also just got a chest full of steel.

I am still Going to be making some more, but only once some decent ideas start flowing in, so i can pick some of the best. For now ill just leave it as these three.

Guest appearances by Hampa, ShadeMonger, Foxie, Cevius, Tori, and Uke

GO [FLUFF] !!!!

If you are a Deviant artist please visit My Deviant Account and Fav it if you like it

Click This Link for a higher rez version
[img width=640 height=480]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j91/Cevius/ToriBashWp3_1280-1024.jpg[/img]

- Cevius Roth <O>
<( O )>
I don't like it because I'm not in it : lol